Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
  • The "One more gig" message will no longer be displayed when the game ends and there is no Point of No Return save.
Does this mean i can't continue playing after choosing an ending like it is right now?

I think people is getting this wrong. What *i think* it really says is, "if Point on No Return save file is NOT PRESENT anymore (if you somehow managed to delete it, for example), then you obviously will not be able to return to it. In this specific case, the "one more gig" message will not be displayed anymore. But i may be wrong.

Whoa! That's a big list, I really wasn't expecting that. It looks impressive, I look forward to seeing what the game looks like when 1.2 does drop.

I'm kind of sad that it sounds like they fixed the invisible katana trick to get to high places, and the clipping through walls/doors with car doors. That was a lot of fun to do :sneaky:
Yeah also the dodge speed exploit that in conjunction with double jump allows you to literally fly around night city, but it honestly broke the game so it really had to go.

They can make a trainer to bring it back if you need it that bad.

Congrats CDPR on fixing so many issues in spite of everything. I completely disagree with the priorities but I know there isn't time for everything. However, I hope that the issues such as AI, game balance and certain elements of character progression (perks, stats, functioning of certain abilities) are being worked on right now. The disillusionment with CDPR integrity, ethics and true commitment to quality many ex-fans experienced after CP release will not be dispelled by mere bugfixes.

No. Before people try to frame this as a meteor shower of CDPR benevolence, here's a little thought: about 95% of all that are BUG FIXES. The length of the patch notes only shows how bad the release was.

With AI, rpg elements, balance and open world content and many other things untouched, the game is still miles behind what is to be considered as a finished quality gaming product. I say good job. Mission complete 5%. Back to work, respectfully.
Exactly my thoughts !
10% of game is fixed in 4 months.
Good work so far, but it will take muuuuuch more.

Really extensive list, if it all works out I've been more than happy to wait for this instead of jumping in already.
However, with alot of skills not being adressed, I can't help but consider it too much of a minefield to actually spend my points for the time being. If it gets adressed anyway.

I think people is getting this wrong. What *i think* it really says is, "if Point on No Return save file is NOT PRESENT anymore (if you somehow managed to delete it, for example), then you obviously will not be able to return to it. In this specific case, the "one more gig" message will not be displayed anymore. But i may be wrong.
Yeah not gonna lie its confusing XD

Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon! Here’s a list of the most notable changes coming in this update:

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.
Thanks a lot CDPR for this huge patch! Thanks a lot for your hard work, done in these difficult times, whether because of Covid-19, the hack you suffered from, or all the pressure related to fixing the game. I wish health and security to all the CDPR employees and personnel. (y):ok:Now, remember to go rest! :sleep:

Can it finally leave "early access" now?
Shows how much having investors and lawyers whipping behind and trying to make them happy can really push things out; what's left now is just praying that all those fixes won't break anything as it already happened more than once.
Also, as many others have said, i'm actually not impressed, just a long list of little fixes that should've been here from the start, not addressing the core of the game which is strongly lacking. But they have to save their faces somehow. But I've seen modders working faster and better than that.

The other patches after that will only be hotfixes? I wonder if that will that be enough to fix the perks that don't work, rework some AI in the game and get some steady fps on old gen consoles. I know that it's hard to do given the hardware they would've to be working in, but since the game's been launched in those platforms they need to get some better performance, just hoping the devs will be able to do that.

Top Bottom