Is there anyone who feel the same way?

+
Is there anyone who feel the same way?

I wanted to share this thought since the first time i saw the teaser, but i always delayed it somehow. Anyways, I'd like to think teaser is going to be a part of the CP77's story. (Like they've said, the girl may be in the game) I think the cop in the teaser is us, the main protagonist. Before calling me crazy, hear me out people... He is not us right away, but he is what we can become. (Imagine selecting male at the beginning of the game and becoming a cop somewhere along the game) So the girl is someone who we can recruit or kill.. (And i imagine, if you didn't become a cop before you met her, you only get to kill her.) And if we recruit her, she is our PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY... (Get it?)

Also, as a bonus, Bullets:

Could be, even though i think i' ve read they made the teaser when nothing was decided yet.
Still, they went ahead and killed "swaggy" so they might be done with plots

Could be, even though i think i' ve read they made the teaser when nothing was decided yet.
Still, they went ahead and killed "swaggy" so they might be done with plots

Are we sure swaggy is dead? Maybe he is just injured and presumed dead.. Maybe he's just faking his death... I mean he is swaggy after all... :D

Are we sure swaggy is dead? Maybe he is just injured and presumed dead.. Maybe he's just faking his death... I mean he is swaggy after all... :D
View attachment 946
View attachment 947
View attachment 948View attachment 949

How much more eidence would you like?

Attachments

• tumblr_luf19gLK7q1r2341po1_250.jpg
    tumblr_luf19gLK7q1r2341po1_250.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 188099_129046047240095_2030607498_n.jpg
    188099_129046047240095_2030607498_n.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
  • sid_beanie.jpg
    sid_beanie.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 37
  • swag.jpg
    swag.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 50
Perhaps if we're reaaaallllly lucky, we'll see a cyber-zombie Swaggy in some DLC.

That ought to make Wisdom happy - you know how he loves the zombie action.

Perhaps if we're reaaaallllly lucky, we'll see a cyber-zombie Swaggy in some DLC.

That ought to make Wisdom happy - you know how he loves the zombie action.

Yeah, i know... Cyber zombie swaggy may be even teamed up with, magical unicorns and stuff.. Just the way Wisdom likes it....

Lets not confuse swaggy with swag here.. He doesn't have swag.. He just has a swag jacket.. It's not a life style. Totally different.... :D

That's why we should use his full nickname, Swag Jacket Guy, just to avoid confusion ;)

On a serious note, i doubt the teaser will have much if any relevance on the main story. I recall an interview with Badowski and his repsonse made it clear that any story in the teaser had been about as developed as what we saw. There was no indication at all that those in the trailer were major players.

Top Bottom