Patch 1.2

+
Granted this patch should be the biggest one before Dlcs.... A bounch of bugfixed that were truly needed but that don't solve the issue the game have..

We will have to wait and see if cdpr will bring in meaningful content or we will be stuck with a bland looter shooter forever.

Literally "just download the game again".
If the patch size is almost the same size as the original game... LOL... I know it isn't quite the case but on paper that sounds as if almost the entire game was fixed from the ground up. Pretty funny. Can't wait to play. I'm on a very High End PC, but I saw a post of someone on console (can't remember if it was Xbox or PlayStation) who already managed to download the patch, said that it runs super smooth for them, now.

Granted this patch should be the biggest one before Dlcs.... A bounch of bugfixed that were truly needed but that don't solve the issue the game have..

We will have to wait and see if cdpr will bring in meaningful content or we will be stuck with a bland looter shooter forever.
Well, "a bounch of bugfixed", as you say, looks quite simillar to "solving an issue" to me, but anyway, that's just my opinion.
I would suggest giving them some credit for working on a 33GB update, instead of providing more "well, this is okay, but I would like to romance Judy" comments.

from distance my car's front bumper is damaged and hanging...when I approach the car...bumper switch to original position like if it was new..also people's transition between various animations are not smooth...not smoothly connected...for example when I approach them with a car and they try to excape or they fall...once they on the floor ..those transition between animations doesnt look good

Downloading patch on base PS4 now.

It is incredible that I haven't finished this game after 4 months of its release, what was supposed to be my most awaited game this generation, I just kept restarting the game with different lifepaths & builds and played it till the first Panam mission, and then had to put it on hold due to obvious performance issues and game-breaking bugs.

Also, I wanna know if the non-functional perks, which are 35 of them, and Cyberwares & mods are finally fixed with this patch.

Guys... go take a look at the mysterious "nameless" skill now... :oops:

Indeed. Very curious as to what it'll be. It's relic related, obviously, but still...

Screenshot (2).png

Still no option to romance Judy using male V.
As someone else already pointed out, she's gay and that's just how the character is written and delivered. She will not like you unless you are a female. You may have to wait for someone to mod it for whatever reason if you simply can't just deal with romancing her while playing as female V.

One of my most annoying bugs is still there... V will T pose and clip through my Caliburn's ceiling... this is embarrassing. :\ It was the ONE bug I opened the game to check if it was fixed.

With video, captured today, AFTER updating the game:

Last edited:
Top Bottom