Patch 1.2

+

Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC and consoles! A version for Stadia will follow later this week.

The list of changes for this update is available here.
Good job guys, the game on PC runs even better than I was hoping for, and LOVE what you guys have done to the inventory system.... THNKS SO MUCH AND KEEP IT UP !!!!

One of my most annoying bugs is still there... V will T pose and clip through my Caliburn's ceiling... this is embarrassing. :\ It was the ONE bug I opened the game to check if it was fixed.

With video, captured today, AFTER updating the game:

Forgot to add: Phone will still auto-answer. I thought we had the option to NOT take a phone call in this new update. :\

Just downloaded this (ps4 pro) and there is still no AI in the world. This happened after patch 1.1 the world is empty. I drove around for 40 minutes and did not see one person or car on the road. Is this coming back?

• Keyboard bindings: It is now possible to bind opening and closing specific panels to the same key.

One of my pet peeves of game UI design is in there. I've never understood why a hotkey that opens a UI panel is not the same damn key that closes it but instead another key such as ESC :)

So where is the "mod" folder?
Same here. Can't find it. Anyone managed to apply some .archive mods after 1.2 patch?

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out - You just need to rename "patch" folder to "mod" and things seem to be working again. The info in the list was a bit unclear though, at least to me.

Last edited:
Just downloaded this (ps4 pro) and there is still no AI in the world. This happened after patch 1.1 the world is empty. I drove around for 40 minutes and did not see one person or car on the road. Is this coming back?
Have you tried changing the traffic density setting?

Vehicles spawning and 2d models spawning inside them everywhere....the shit isnt fixed it destroys the immersion. Oki dok...

Top Bottom