[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

+
Found something I haven't seen before: Red, White, and Used (some kind of shop - auto maybe). There's an unpowered garage door, and also a powered elevator (I don't have no clip so I haven't taken a peek inside fully). It's one of the only locations I've found that has a fully modeled interior and doesn't use a façade like other buildings.

Is this location used for anything? Feels like DLC potential for an auto shop or something else. Also might be a big nothing :(

Update - Clipped inside and nothing really interactive besides the elevator which goes between floor 1 and 2. There's a ladder to a walkway which takes you to the third story exterior terrace (door is unpowered).

Map Location and some shots.
Cyberpunk2077_dWsMMButUc.jpgCyberpunk2077_lii9EJScAv.jpgCyberpunk2077_X3rWnZuytq.jpgCyberpunk2077_PDPW1gWvvB.jpgCyberpunk2077_H6GYBv0wLT.jpgCyberpunk2077_Ucjd7a1Msp.jpgCyberpunk2077_TM3qKcyGlu.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody else thinks that The Sun assaulting Crystal Palace its just a suicide run to end in a blaze of glory? Its the feeling that I got with that ending, just trying to get your own drink in the Afterlife.
My bet would be coming back to NC with the Aldecaldos,maybe tied with whoever is rewriting Peralez since you need advanced neural tech.
Don't think we will visit Tucson since creating NC was that big effort,and Crystal Palace(or any space station) is not a bullet friendly environment (decompression,as in Total Recall) and basically you are trapped in a tightly controlled environment.

Interesting, they added a new texture to the empty 6th attribute slot. I haven't been on for a while, so I'm not sure if this was added last update. But other than that, I'm not sure if anything small was added elsewhere. I wonder if this implies that a new relic could potentially be on its way.
Character.png

Post automatically merged:

Interesting, they added a new texture to the empty 6th attribute slot. I haven't been on for a while, so I'm not sure if this was added last update. But other than that, I'm not sure if anything small was added elsewhere. I wonder if this implies that a new relic could potentially be on its way.
Character.png
Apparently leaks can't be talked about in the forum, but all I will say is that based on what we can see there will be a DLC about a Relic.

Guest 4400165

Interesting, they added a new texture to the empty 6th attribute slot. I haven't been on for a while, so I'm not sure if this was added last update. But other than that, I'm not sure if anything small was added elsewhere. I wonder if this implies that a new relic could potentially be on its way. View attachment 11202448
Post automatically merged:

Apparently leaks can't be talked about in the forum, but all I will say is that based on what we can see there will be a DLC about a Relic.
That node had a Samurai logo before the 1.2 patch (or maybe before most of the patches), but I clearly remember it there and also trying some things to unlock it.

They kinda did that in Blood and Wine and I loved the addition, that you had to unlock after completing a good quest.

Rumours and leaks aside, apparently, you can find the DLC list on the Epic Store page, which went up with the latest patch. EXCITEMENT!

I'm going to be cynical and state that I believe that while they might unlock a New Ending with the DLC (to encourage you to buy them), I don't foresee them having post game content.

Even if I feel that would be a better choice.

(A third act)

I'm going to be cynical and state that I believe that while they might unlock a New Ending with the DLC (to encourage you to buy them), I don't foresee them having post game content.

Even if I feel that would be a better choice.

(A third act)

They could add a new ending but given we already have five I don't see the point unless the new ending is a radical departure from what we currently have (e.g. V finally gets cured).

But even then I feel like either (1) a midgame expansion or (2) a post-ending expansion (or both) makes for a more appealing narrative rather than spending precious time rewriting what is currently in game.

I think there are enough signs from enough unconnected sources that hint at a post-ending expansion for the main endings. But until we see a roadmap this is all up in the air.

You know, FAR CRY 3 has you able to continue the game despite there being no actual story reason to do so.

I think that would be a good possibility for updating Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom