Patch 1.2

+
Wow....try driving in front of a hill. The 2d car models disappear one by one and in the end you might get 1 3d car or 2 or none or whatever....its soo damn bad. Or drive and look backwards. A 2d model might spawn right inside a still existing 3d model....
2d and 3d models dont work together even ONE BIT in this game.
I didn't check the 2D car sprites yet, but wasn't expecting any change about it yet anyways. I know it looks ridiculously ugly but it's an issue that will for sure take more time to get solved, and during 95% of all typical game situations you don't encounter this so I understand why they had other issues higher up on their priority list.

great patch so far but i discoovered a bug in photo mode , when I zoom in and then go to photomode to make closeup photos of faces and so on everything looks blured. before the patch it was alright.
Does it still do it if you turn off depth of field?

Don't know why people expected a total overhaul of the game. It's just a list of bugfixes and things that should've been here from the start. Especially people like me or others who already played the game, there's nothing new here, literally no reason to reinstall or replay given the linear structure of the game and its repetitiveness. Also, this patch actually broke the game even more on pc, especially medium-high end rigs. On ps4 it might as well change its genre to walking simulator given how NPCS completely disappear without reason. Yeah, good job :coolstory:

It runs better for me (PC). Great improvements for a great great game.

Congratulations for the hard work.

Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC and consoles! A version for Stadia will follow later this week.

The list of changes for this update is available here.

Thank you for all your hard work on this patch.

One thing that is missing that is extremely important is being able to unbind the default interaction key (F) to whatever we choose for PC players. Why must we go to the mod community to do this very basic thing?

PLEASE fix this!
Thank you.

I am not able to try this patch out until tomorrow (slow download). Can anyone tell if they fixed SSR?
Apparently not!! Or not to the standard we want anyway. There is a post on this thread (page 4) with a picture comparing the previous patch with this one and it looks exactly the same. Same "fizzing" of the pixels effect. The patch notes say they addressed SSR so not sure why the problem still exists. Although this really bugged me during my play through and I found it to be immersion breaking when I paid too much attention to it, this and regular crashes were my only problem. And yes, I'm on PS4 - No game breaking quest bugs, T poses or animation glitches - bar 1, with a heavy gun NPC near an elevator in the arasaka Tower mission with Jackie. So I can't really complain as much as others. Plus I did enjoy the game.

Does it still do it if you turn off depth of field?

yes its no like if its just blurry. you know when you zoom in with right click it gets this effect with the squares for showing you glitch and so on . It was there before just during the zooming action . When it was zoomed in everything was fine before now too. But now when you enter photo mode then it looks weird. it doesn't happen when you only zoom in with one right click but when you zoom in with right click +the scrolling wheel. Then it looks like in my screenshot. depth of field is disabled in settings. Does it happen to you? I happens to me no matter where I'm doing it. Other than that I have no big problem discovered with the patch so far. But this one is an important task to me as I like doing zoomed in screenshots of people when in photo mode and first person view.

Attachments

• cyberpunk blur.JPG
    cyberpunk blur.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 92
I had really hoped for some changes for the issues I was having. Went in for 1 hour really didn't feel much diffent to my story completed save. I'm sure a new save would feel new.
WAR PIGS MISSION still broken. Says speak to Johnny. And the marker has him deep under ground under a building. So I can't get 100% complete on my corpo save as this is still broken.
Also driving though tunnels out to sun light still blinding the lighting from dark to light is still so bad.
For me I'm DISSAPOINTED. Shocked War pigs is still broken. Driving still feels terrible without 3rd party mods. I played for 1 hour and tuned off. Maybe next patch.

I didn't check the 2D car sprites yet, but wasn't expecting any change about it yet anyways. I know it looks ridiculously ugly but it's an issue that will for sure take more time to get solved, and during 95% of all typical game situations you don't encounter this so I understand why they had other issues higher up on their priority list.
Yeah well its sth. like once seen you can never unsee it ^^. I am using a mod now to hide the 2d models. That helps.
But when you drive and look backwards every 3d car disappears like 50m away from your position. Why? As if the pcs are too weak.....this just needs a hotfix not even a patch. Keep the damn 3d car models until they are very far away.....not even mods can help there apparently :(

Better? I git the shoot sound glitched my ps4 slim run the gane at 10-30 non stable fps thats improve? Still unplayable
Post automatically merged:

Neither in ps4 all the same

Hold on, what? It seems that there is something wrong with the patching on PC aswell. Can you just remove the game and install from zero? I guess that somethings didn't take part of the 1.2 patch for consoles or they are not active for some reason.

Game runs much much better on base PS4 now. I would say it runs on par with The Witcher 3, performance wise, which is not bad at all. I have also noticed mprovements in certain areas that scratch that inch, like for example, ads and stickers around the world being clearly more perceptible & readable, especially at mid-high range. They no longer struggle to load, even pop out at a certain distance, and no longer have that ultra-low resolution than before. Navigation through UI seems smoother too.

Moreover, I do feel a noticeable improvement with the handling of certain vehicles.
Does your game on base ps4 have any NPCs in the world? I play on Playstation and after patch 1.1 there are no NPCs or cars anywhere. The city is completely dead. I went back into the game today after I installed patch 1.2 and there are still no NPCs.

Is it possible to remove the game install it again and insert the save files again? Will the save files be deleted? want to see if my photo mode bug still exists after fresh install.

The patch brings a nice performance upgrade. I have been using Digital Foundary's setting with RT lighting medium and RT reflections and previously I got 45 fps average in the city on a 2080 at 1440p and DLSS balanced mode. Now it runs at 55 average in the city, sometimes touching 60.

Top Bottom