Patch 1.2

+
Xbox User here, the Lex Talonis Cyberpsycho Sighting is still glitched, even after this update, even after I reported it months ago, and even though it is mentioned in the Patch Notes (yes I have installed the newest update). The Quest shows up in the Journal but its position doesn't show up on the map.

I've also noticed that the render distance has degraded significantly from before (Xbox Series X, Backwards Compat Mode)

Ok, I tried the patch now and for me it's much better (on PC).

No objects flickering in and out of existence so far, cars/people are not de-spawned every time you turn around (only occasionally do they disappear when you turn around), I managed to pick up all items (except one) from the ground and the game feels more polished overall.

The SSR is still a mess though. I tried setting it to medium and it looks.. not so good:

Other than that though.. I think it might be playable for me! I'll give it a shot at least :)

I'm on the ps5..graphics look much better..frame rate is a little slower..street are filled with cars and areas have lots of people..have yet to try a mission..but all in all its a small victory for me and my ps5..thanks

Ahead of time and second half of March :ROFLMAO:
Ahead of time is a relative thing indeed. I hate to be the sour one but execs made time pretty irrelevant. All the respect to the devs but game is unfinished and all these fixes do not make it a finished game. I love what's good in the game, but when Driver game from 2005 has more realistic police, it really breaks the immersion. Hope the game will be what it deserves to be, a master piece. All the signs are there, just missing so much of what we're used to seeing in this kind of game. Maybe I'm asking for too much, but I hate seeing this gorgeous thing be ruined like this.

Just tried doing this, my photomode zoom is working properly :(
what kind of kiroshi optics are you using i am using kiroshi optics mk1. when i zoom once it works properly after zooming in twic it gets messy. I am playing on pc the gog version. But thank you for testing!!! And also I don't mean zoom in when in photomode. mean zooming before you enter photomode and then enter the photo mode. You can zoom with right-click and then the mousewheel with the right optics. when zooming in more than once and then entering photo mode it gets messy.

Still getting those bugs, among others:

Black sea creeping in overlay
Crackling audio
Occasional crash
Lower FPS than before

Every single time I start to enjoy myself a bit, one of those pops up and I just quit. It's omnipresent for me on a pretty decent PC (2080s/3700x/16g)

with 1.2 constant crashes in pacifica can't try anywhere else lol...as i always crash now)

Yeah, my game is crashing no matter where I am after playing for about 5 or 10 minutes. I've gotten rid of my mods, deleted loads of previous save games, reinstalled the game, and verified the integrity on Steam.

Excellent patch CDPR! All of my stuck quests completed for me when I logged on. Great job for PC patch.
Post automatically merged:

Cheers!

Just a mention, on GOG Galaxy even though the patch is 33gb it needs twice that size for installation (had 54gb free and said it wasn't enough).
Hmm. My patch was less than 30 GB on PC. Like 28 GB

what kind of kiroshi optics are you using i am using kiroshi optics mk1. when i zoom once it works properly after zooming in twic it gets messy. I am playing on pc the gog version. But thank you for testing!!! And also I don't mean zoom in when in photomode. mean zooming before you enter photomode and then enter the photo mode. You can zoom with right-click and then the mousewheel with the right optics. when zooming in more than once and then entering photo mode it gets messy.
I have Kiroshi mk.3 right now! Also sorry, I thought you meant zooming in while in photomode. So you mean zooming with right click + mouse wheel and then entering photomode? Tomorrow I will try again :cool:

What happened to the difficulty setting? It is not where it use to be. Did they remove it? I am referring to PC version.

I have Kiroshi mk.3 right now! Also sorry, I thought you meant zooming in while in photomode. So you mean zooming with right click + mouse wheel and then entering photomode? Tomorrow I will try again :cool:
^yes thats exactly what i mean. Zoomin in one time works fine. Zooming in more makes it look very strange. you get the artifacts which should be only there while zooming in. Thank you for testing. I love photo mode and love to take closeup photos of the characters! that's why this issue is important to me. Reported it already kindly to cd project.

What happened to the difficulty setting? It is not where it use to be. Did they remove it?
on pc its still there under gameplay.

what i also discovered is that with dlss on ultra performance the map doesn't look as bad now it look actually decent now.

^yes thats exactly what i mean. Zoomin in one time works fine. Zooming in more makes it look very strange. you get the artifacts which should be only there while zooming in. Thank you for testing. I love photo mode and love to take closeup photos of the characters! that's why this issue is important to me. Reported it already kindly to cd project.

on pc its still there under gameplay.
Not for me. But I am level 50 and finish almost everything. Perhaps it is only at the start of the game? ugh

Not for me. But I am level 50 and finish almost everything. Perhaps it is only at the start of the game? ugh
It was there until I clicked on it and then it disappeared.

It was there until I clicked on it and then it disappeared.
i am also very far in the game nearly the end doing sidequests now. just never upgraded my optics. have 100+ hours in the game. the bug looks like that.

Attachments

• cyberpunk blur.JPG
    cyberpunk blur.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 82
These forums are a mess with posts being merged constantly.

I found the difficulty button. It appeared in its normal place after i started playing and backed out. Odd.

Happens the same to me... just run, load game and... crash... why oh why.... just playing this morning whe "FORCED" patch just pop on steam... Well now dont work... Bravo 1.2... :(
I was having this issue as well. I started a new character and after the cinematic showing when you start as a mercenary, the game was crashing every time. When I verified the integrity of the game files, 3 were missing. I had to re-download them. After that, the game ran smoothly.

These forums are a mess with posts being merged constantly.
Much less messy with one or two threads focused on a single topic than fifty separate threads all on the exact same topic. Merging helps keep related conversations in one place.

Also, the Forum Regulations ask that users take all discussion of moderation to private messages. If you are confused about a particular action taken, please, contact the moderators via private message. You can find a list of us for the English forums at the bottom of the thread linked in the underlined "Forum Regulations" above. I don't think I personally merged any of your posts, but feel free to message me if you have any specific questions.

Top Bottom