Patch 1.2

+
Here you have a benchmark between the two: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-6400-vs-Intel-Core-i5-3570K/3512vs1316

As you can clearly see yours is weaker, mate.

Also you are comparing two games with very small towns and villages with barely any NPC on screen to a huge, vertical futuristic city with tons of NPC, Vehicles on screen at the same time. CP is way more demanding in that regard.

It's great that you get good results in those two games, but realisticly speaking from hardware point of view, you can't expect the same results in Night city.
Real performance says otherwise:
With every generation of CPUS you get better performance.
3.png

2.png

1.png

According to Cyberpunk 2077 sys table i should be able to play at least at 1080p 30 FPS but i dont. Because the req for the game are higher. The table its not reflecting reality at all.
waiting for next patch.

Last edited:
I'm curious... How many people are testing the patch on existing characters? Or new characters?
I've noticed that quite a few of the changes aren't applying to existing characters (therefore saves), but they are on a new character. (V's sleeping position for example)
However, in reverse to that, some things work on existing characters but not new ones. (The Fast Travel point by V's apartment for example)

was finally able to complete "getting warmer" gig now,i had to leave the area,went out of the city,untracked the gig,saved game,loaded game.
then put the gig as tracked and was finally able to give her the coolant and finish the gig.

One of my most annoying bugs is still there... V will T pose and clip through my Caliburn's ceiling... this is embarrassing. :\ It was the ONE bug I opened the game to check if it was fixed.

With video, captured today, AFTER updating the game:
does it happen with certain clothes? i had a hair/clothes combo that caused weird things like that to happen

I'm curious... How many people are testing the patch on existing characters? Or new characters?
I've noticed that quite a few of the changes aren't applying to existing characters (therefore saves), but they are on a new character. (V's sleeping position for example)
However, in reverse to that, some things work on existing characters but not new ones. (The Fast Travel point by V's apartment for example)
I'm using a pre existing save and all changes are applying in my game.

Good morning, in case this helps,
This patch has not fixed the following bugs:
At times, the LIZZIE pistol and some weapons do not allow zooming.
On certain occasions when walking or running through the city the sound of footsteps is lost.
There is still a drop in frames playing on Xbox series X.
All the best

CDPR, Thank for this huge update.

I'm on xbox Serie X and i start a new game (after more than 400h on the game).
Graphics are way, way better (mostly the light and reflexion). It's obvious on the shutter of the V's room... (Now, i can see the appartment in the window).
No drifting car when jackie drive.
The price of consumables are much highter (I sell a bottle of alcool for 90 eddys) so, i think it will be a good source of cash.
You can directly buy epic component at shop, so you can upgrade your weapon more easily (diyng night).

I still got this bug when I somehow loot V fancy apartment earlier before the last mission where V's clothes and jacket are not available to player. I hope CDPR can fix this in next minor updates

Noticed something, but it don't really remember if this was the same before the patch:

The moment you enter a car, NPC density around the city is greatly reduced. You exit the vehicle and voila, people start roaming the streets again. Tested this around Downtown, a normally very crowded district. Playing on Series X, so settings are not a factor.

The way i see it, this was probably introduced to reduce FPS drops while speeding around.

One bug which really annoyed me before was that SPOILER ALERT --

after Judy leaves V her apartment and moves away, I actually found her in the apartment! When I talked to her she said something about "being on the road" even though she was right there leaning against the window like she never left. Was that ever fixed?

Let console players disable screen space reflection, this option kills performance even on the PC, and it will end up with "grainy effects" that the game has on the roads

Many thanks for the hard work! I definitely can feel game running a bit smoother then before and finally can do some missions that bugged out on my first playthrough. (Happy Together was one). Still would love to be able to rebind F to another key for use as I don't use WASD but found where you keep the bindings and manually updated it myself again. Love the updates and thanks!

Wait - are you saying _all_ keys can be freely defined by editing a file? What is that filename?

And if true - what couild possibly be the reason for why this is not possible through the user interface?

I'm surprised that SSR is on on consoles. Turning it off produces duller but still "okay" image, with no noise and a huge performance boost.
Certainly if the consoles had the option to disable SSR, they did, Low resolution SSR is very grainy, and they were able to play at constant 30fps

One bug which really annoyed me before was that SPOILER ALERT --

after Judy leaves V her apartment and moves away, I actually found her in the apartment! When I talked to her she said something about "being on the road" even though she was right there leaning against the window like she never left. Was that ever fixed?
Not a bug ;). She lied about moving away :(

a massive bug repair....and yet weapon at V's apartment stash still show 0 DPS and clothes with mod slot show no mod slot...
not to mention there's no any performance improved.... god...what happened to you guys...CDPR...good old reputation really gone huh?

Oh! I like what the patch did to the map - you can now filter the different types of icons, so that they are the only ones showing on the map. That seriously cuts down the clutter. (y)

Some of the "missing prefab" things have been fixed too. At least the ones I've looked at so far.

Top Bottom