Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Beware when changing Windows Saved Games folder location on your PC, the game (CP2077) will create folder manually on C, empty of course, and you will have to copy saved files from your relocated folder.
Yep, just confirmed it by deleting saved games folder from C drive entirely, game creates it again, so the game save files are now fixed to this location: C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\

• Added a physical reward from Regina for defeating all cyberpsychos that can be found in her office where is it? i can't find it.(i already completed the quest before patch)
Couldn't find it too. Guess it's just for those that haven't completed the quest yet.

• Fixed an issue where dodging right after the Kerenzikov cyberware effect ended resulted in pushing V a great distance forward.

Oh why This was the feature I loved the most

Attachments

• Immagine 2021-03-31 005809.png
    Immagine 2021-03-31 005809.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 230
Is cdprojekred taking the p***??? Patch 1.2 and no mention of fixing the broken AF aim assist when playing with a controller on PC???? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Absolutely disgusting.

Eventually I had the patch installed on my PS5 and continued the game after months (man is that controller layout confusing).
I dropped in the Ghost Town Mission. While riding trough an empty landscapes grass is popping in and out and when I get to Panami I can't get over the low yellow line as the game wants me to get out of my beautiful car. I talk to her but she as the refuses to look at me and when I look at my car it's gone wtf?!
Well the mission continues as we need to get her car. She drives trough the empty landscape that has no Marry but a lot of Poppins' as cars get in and out of sights and disappear before they get close. We get in the town and I shoot trough a window, now I can jump trough it but it's probably an accident as it takes me 15 tries to get out. Anyway, bad guys get killed and we have the car. I decide to help her to kill a dude and we ride trough a tunnel an a cave. After I get killed the mission restarts driving trough the cave tunnel but I'm sitting in Panami!
So that is the last thing I do, I wait till the PS5 patch is there, this is crap. Lip-sync is even worse than in a Ubisoft game and I don't want to be a game tester. This is not a patch but an insult.

I really enjoy this game, it's revolutionary. Patch 1.2 didn't really help consoles that much for my PS5 unfortunately. I crashed again while playing within hours of installing and my PS5 now has over 106G of data storing this game. This is almost twice that of my PC. I think there is much work left

Discovered a bug not fixed: melee weapon speed that were sped up from Cold Blood perks get SLOWED DOWN when all Cold Blood stacks cools off.

My character's PIERCINGS CHANGED with this new update!! Does this happened to someone else?

Attachments

• photomode_28032021_131241.png
    photomode_28032021_131241.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 259
  • photomode_30032021_172454.png
    photomode_30032021_172454.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 245
I hope CD Project intends to do a lot more to fix the NCPD than to expand the spawn radius...because otherwise it does not bode well for the game...Plz work on your AI, pathfinder & collision systems, those by the last video published online, still suck big time...

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch

> I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

i just came here to say, that this patch was my highest hope for the game, ive been playing since yesterday ... aaaaaand... after the patch 1.2 and this "big" list of "fixes", its still trash, i can actually say its a bit worse, not so responsive as before, and many bugs are still there, just pathetic, i feel its in the beta, just super dissapointed

I noticed this one too. This is just a layman's impression, but it looks to me like they simply tweaked the streaming priority list of their engine rather than do proper optimization. Basically, the environment/collision data has the highest priority, then the vehicles and then NPCs. That's what it looks like to me.
If I'm driving around, the framerate is nice and smooth, but the streets are now deserted, barely any traffic or NPCs. If I slow down, they start popping up slowly. If I exit the vehicle and walk around, the NPC and vehicle density increases significantly in the immediate area I'm in.
I think the game engine does this intentionally. I think it is how they scale the game to your system.

Top Bottom