I can't leave a message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if I talk to Misty before the call, just rings out.

+
I can't leave a message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if I talk to Misty before the call, just rings out.

A lot of bugs happen if you choose to send Jackie to his family after "The Heist" mission. I really hope that the developers will pay attention to this, because this path has many unpleasant bugs, including the inability to talk to Misty after "Heroes" mission.

Last edited:
I sent him to his family but didn‘t have any issues like that, so I‘m not convinced that‘s the main trigger for these issues. There might be more going on here. However, progression issues can be reported here:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-8 (on this website from CDPR support you can find the same article for consoles too, in case you are on Xbox or Playstation - you didn‘t mention that).

can i ask, why are you trying to call Jackie after the Heist ? you think his corpse can pick up the phone ?

can i ask, why are you trying to call Jackie after the Heist ? you think his corpse can pick up the phone ?
because you can leave a voice message for him
Post automatically merged:

btw, I asked a friend of mine to check, and he had the same issue, just like mine.

Last edited:
Well guys, good news! I finally got a response from CDPR regarding this issue, and they notified me that they are aware of this issue and they are working on fixing it, so we are waiting for a fix in the next patch i guess.

[Patch 1.2] still not fixed. Unbelievable.

I found out that no matter who you send Jackie's body to, you still won't be able to leave a message for him, after you just go to Misty and talk to her, this bug is bigger than I thought, I don't understand why many people don't pay attention to it.

Last edited:
This worked for me. (cyberpunk 2077 1.2)
After you wake up in the apartment, you have to go out and answer Mama Weller's call, to go to Jacky's funeral.
Go see takemura at the restaurant, calling everyone.
Examine the drawing on the side, call Viktor.
Go see Misty, talk to her.
Normally you will be able to call jacky.

Sorry for my bad English

After you wake up in the apartment, you have to go out and answer Mama Weller's call, to go to Jacky's funeral.

Sorry for my bad English
Bro, I hope it works for me, I'll check it out

What I found out personally is that this will glitch out for me if I don't call Jackie right after meeting Takemura in Tom's diner after Act 2 begins. If I call him after meeting Takemura all the following calls right to the last one can be done normally. If I delay and complete some side and main jobs, before calling Jackie's phone it will glitch out.

Sorry for my bad English
No, man, unfortunately, if you talk to Misty not about the signs on the walls, but just ask her how she's doing, or about her cards, that's it, then you can't leave a message for Jackie.
You can check it out for yourself, just go to Misty now and talk to her about how she's doing or just ask about her cards, after that, you won't be able to leave a message for Jackie.

What I found out personally is that this will glitch out for me if I don't call Jackie right after meeting Takemura in Tom's diner after Act 2 begins. If I call him after meeting Takemura all the following calls right to the last one can be done normally. If I delay and complete some side and main jobs, before calling Jackie's phone it will glitch out.
Call Jackie after talking to Takemura and go to Misty and just talk to her about her cards or ask her how she's doing, after that, you can't leave a message for Jackie. I've discovered in all this time that the trigger point is the conversation with Misty.
I don’t know why this is happening, but it doesn’t allow me to fully immersed in the game, and I don’t know why the developers cannot fix it in any way, I already wrote to them about it three times. Still.Not.Fixed.

Last edited:
i thought this might be intentional
some dialoge options with misty disable jackies voice mail

i doubt you can be "absolutely sure" unless you were involved in the development process
but yeah, might be bug
I wrote above that I finally got a response from CDPR regarding this issue, and they notified me that they're aware of this issue. So yeah, i can be absolutely sure. It's a bug.

Top Bottom