For leaders suggestions, would the Way of the Witcher leaders be considered?:

Arnaghad (Skellige)
Erland (Northern Realms)
Ivar Evil-Eye (Nilfgaard)
Gezras (Scoia'tael)
Fallen Rayla (Syndicate)
Viy (Monsters)

Thank you!

Any plans to make OG coin from Beta Gwent into a vanity item? I miss that satisfying coin flip.

Since we will have a new game mode with Golden Nekker project...can we get the Arena back? We miss it a lot!

Hello Mr. Burza!

Would you & the talented art team be interested in creating a game board skin that looks like a genuine wooden board, similar to the Witcher 3 Gwent's board or GWENT Beta's board? I love that HomeComing turned GWENT into a battlefield & all of the game boards look wonderful, however this skin would definitely please us Beta players & many others. I love you.

Good day sir.

I have 2 questions.
1. Why the official instagram of Gwent is not updating since august? Instead we can see regular messages in twitter and even VK.com?

2. Does CD Projeсt RED have any advertising plan to engage more people in Gwent after the pandemic will over?
If yes - can u explain to us what the plan is?
If no - why there is no plan?

P.S. I think most players understand that comeback of TWIG is a part of the advertising plan and its nice to know that CD Projeсt RED cares about Gwent community, but what about more for make Gwent the best and the most popular CCG?

Last edited:
Hi, is there any plans to make 'vs' screen better looking? as right now its looks rather empty, plain and boring. Maybe you could consider idea to make a contest for players to design 'vs' screen, with few rules, like that there must be 3D leaders, etc. I'm sure it would shake community in positive way.

Hello again.

What about adding the decktracker in ladder or at least during the tournaments (because players already know the decks of each other during the tournament).

Hi Burza,

Are there any plans to improve the Match History pane? It would be great if it showed which cards were affected by specials cards, and other history such as where coins were spent, charges were used, etc.

Are there plans to reverse the bounty nerf ?
The inability to remove multiple units with Witch Hunter Executioner should be a good step into the direction of making Bounty as a strategy viable again.

the in game chat with friends are bugged rn, it doesnt show messages received, only a mark that we have something there, is the dev team working on it already or is not on the priority list?
Post automatically merged:

last week i send a question about boards from opens coming back and u replyed "wym", i mean the boards from bundles we could buy to support the competitive scene like inferno board (flaming bundle) or forgotten board (overgrown bundle) those boards will come back? (and those leaders skins) or they were only to support the scene and wont come back?

Hi Pawel,

in "Seasonal" Matches ... is it possible to somehow display the ruleset of the ongoing seasonal matchup while in the match? Cheers!

I saw some mentions that the old story skins might come back such as Geralt and Ciri but what about the contracts? Will we also get a chance to complete those? And if not, will we get some way to hide / dismiss them? I'm trying to go for 100% contract completion (or at least as close as possible to it) and it's killing me to see them there and knowing i won't be able to complete them.

I saw some mentions that the old story skins might come back such as Geralt and Ciri but what about the contracts? Will we also get a chance to complete those? And if not, will we get some way to hide / dismiss them? I'm trying to go for 100% contract completion (or at least as close as possible to it) and it's killing me to see them there and knowing i won't be able to complete them.

Hate to break it to you, but im pretty sure nobody in the world has 100% contracts, nor will there ever be, at least without cheats.

There are some really hard and really absurd contracts responsible for this: you need to be in top 200 on each month/season for all 12 months, you need to do that stupid 'mill 100.000 cards' which the only people who have it are the ones who used bots during full refund events, also there's the arena ones, which im not sure if they got hidden after it was replaced with draft, but there were some near impossible ones there.

[Multiple questions: Basically, any plans to improve identity/archetypes for NR?]

Hi, thanks in advance for answering.
3 easy quick questions:
-Why is the NR faction identity the lack of a faction identity?
-Why do the teams hate NR so much?
-Why does the charge archetype (archetype, not individual cards like Hefty Helge, vysegotta, redanian archer etc...) still exist now that SY has a better version in every way?

Last edited by a moderator:
[Can the new Adrenaline ability highlight be made an optional setting?]
Dear Pawel,

I hope you and the people you care about are well.

The new "highlight a adrenaline card when it's stronger" mechanic is ... okay. But I think a lot of us would very much appreciate it to be an optional thing- like how you can turn off row placement and overcommiting tips in the options. And the on-board highlighting of cards like Arnaghad is really too much and should be changed asap. It just looks really, really out of place.

Thank you for your time and thank for hosting these great TWIG shows again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, all!
As a reminder, TWiG is scheduled to stream on Friday, as usual, at 4.00 PM CET. Also, at Pawel's request. please, try to keep your questions brief, and limit yourself to one question, if possible. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom