[Bug] Gerd card description is wrong

+
Its listed Adrenaline 3 (in game description and according to patchnotes)
However in my testing game it was still adrenaline 4.

Hmm, hard to say which number is the intended one. But whichever it may be, this is a suitable Support topic for the issue.

<<<bug report >>> SK, Gerd adrenaline is still 4 not 3, didnt check if it happens on Round 1, but all Round 3 Gerd is adrenaline 4 instead of 3

I had the same effect with Gerd, played him with 4 cards in hand after playing him, and he only damaged the siren instead of the whole row.

Hello,
Same bug here, when do you think the devs will fix it ?
Soon, i got a tournament and Gerd is in one of my deck due to the buff... but if it does not work well... lol

Same here! The new GERD says it's Adrenaline 3 now, but in reality, it's still Adrenaline 4. When I try to use it with 5 cards (including him) in hand, it's damaging only the Siren. Has CDPR already confirmed it? Can we prepare for a hotfix?

Same here! The new GERD says it's Adrenaline 3 now, but in reality, it's still Adrenaline 4. When I try to use it with 5 cards (including him) in hand, it's damaging only the Siren. Has CDPR already confirmed it? Can we prepare for a hotfix?
Already reported. Today I got email from support team with info that devs are: "aware of this issue, and it is being looked into".

I learned today that the card apparently works correctly if it's tutored out instead of played from hand. Could be a workaround until the bug gets fixed.

Situation: Had 5 cards in my hand with Gerd. Played Gerd, 4 cards in my hand left. Gerds Adrenaline 3 effect activated. Many units on the row, only the single siren damaged. Bugged.

Proof? Try it, it just happened. Thanks!

Hi all,

I would like to check if anyone faces the same issue like me.

I played SK with Gerd card, in the description, the Adrenaline tag states that Gerd will only spawn the Siren and damage it when Adrenaline = 3, mean I should only have 3 cards after playing Gerd.

But the several matches I played, the Adrenaline is actually = 4 (as in the attachment, the Adrenalin color notification did not highlight as Red anymore), and I only spawned the siren and damage it by 1, not damage the entire row by 1.

Thanks

Attachments

• Gerd_Adrenalin_Bug.png
    Gerd_Adrenalin_Bug.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 135
  • Gerd_Ability.png
    Gerd_Ability.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
Hi all,

I would like to check if anyone faces the same issue like me.

I played SK with Gerd card, in the description, the Adrenaline tag states that Gerd will only spawn the Siren and damage it when Adrenaline = 3, mean I should only have 3 cards after playing Gerd.

But the several matches I played, the Adrenaline is actually = 4 (as in the attachment, the Adrenalin color notification did not highlight as Red anymore), and I only spawned the siren and damage it by 1, not damage the entire row by 1.

Thanks
Have you read the thread? Yes, probably everyone experiences the same issue. It was acknowledged by CDPR as a bug. No more info from their side though (I know of). Personally I wouldn't expect a hotfix for this season anymore, looking for what the next patch is about to bring.

Top Bottom