Nothing new under the sun

+
So do not get me wrong, this is in no way making any accusation that the game content was copied from someone else. I am simply amused at how this concpet has been with us humans for a long time. Like the way modern superhero movies are actually a retelling of some Greek mythologies:

Last edited:
So do not get me wrong, this is in no way making any accusation that the game content was copied from someone else. I am simply amused at how this concpet has been with us humans for a long time. Like the way modern superhero movies are actually a retelling of some greek mythologies:

The url seems broken.

Much interested to know which exactly concept you mean by "this concept". Please, elaborate; it is exactly this kind of discussion which i enjoy especially much when it's you discussing it. o7

The url seems broken.

Much interested to know which exactly concept you mean by "this concept". Please, elaborate; it is exactly this kind of discussion which i enjoy especially much when it's you discussing it. o7

It is the revers, mirror reflection of the game story: a "device" with its own personality is hijacked using unique technology. Both cases (well in my game anyway) the hijacker comes to realize it is wrong and so they help the victim to remove the hijacker personality.

Also funny that in both stories the personality is a a very old man, renowned expert in their field, in lust with their coworker, uses violence to solve problems and is an egotistic, self centered dick! :D

Anyway I wonder where I could find an earlier version of this same story as star trek like many TV shows "borrowed" heavy from fairytales and novels.

John Wycliffe's followers: “No thing under the sun is new” (Ecclesiastes 1:9).

Last edited:
Top Bottom