Patch 1.2

+
Sadly I don't have save before meeting with him in the docks :/ I went to make first few side quests and other main missions so yeah. I'm probably stuck with that.

A new minor bug, if it's one.
It's pretty embarassing.
Legendary ping (only the legendary, lower ones work normaly) alert all the enemis in the area :(

EDIT: It's not ping itself, it's ping + legendary weapon glitch and cripple movement. If you ping a group with one of those equip, enemi are alerted :(
The creator of this thread mentioned that he will compile a ticket to the technical support of CDPR. Perhaps you could post your message there as well.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/1-2-ongoing-bugs-list.11084251/

Yep, not good :(
But i personnaly think, you should restart a game in 1.2 (because I think you start this save before 1.2).

And i don't remenber if it's in the patch note, but i don't die by fall damage (fall by 1 meter) on 1.2 :D

And i don't remenber if it's in the patch note, but i don't die by fall damage (fall by 1 meter) on 1.2
It was changed, now is possible to safely jump from much higher heights (when compared with 1.12). However you will still get injured (or die) if you will jump from too high a height.

So what about the 35 perks that were non-functional? some of them were even broken. Any recent test done that could confirm whether the patch finally fixed each one of perks or not??

Seriously... People still complain like if it's the end of the world about some casual glitches here and there, dumb AI reactions, water no reacting to bullet-physics, etc, but a few makes the call about what it actually is the most concerning issue about the game, which is that 35 goddamn Perks literally DON'T WORK after four goddam months of the game's release, and after having external help from the community, which found and created a list for you with each one of affected perks to fix like..months ago. The majority of the perks under the Engineering attribute are USELESS, for instance. There are still many people out there who aren't even aware of this MAJOR issue that makes the game eveb more broken than anything else right now, while wasting points thinking they are roleplaying by upgrading their characters and making their V stronger when, in reality, it isn't the case.

If CDPR had fixed this with patch 1.2, they should've mentioned this information under the patch notes. Now you have people double-guessing and wondering whether they should still have to avoid or not those non-functional perks. I myself started a new playthrough and I don't know what to do yet.

Seriously, do I still have to wait for several days, perhaps weeks, for some youtuber to upload a random video reviewing and confirming this matter for us?
Yeah I was thinking something similar. I'm seeing people who are trying to assert that they had zero issues with the game - fair enough, they might be having way more stability and crisper graphics than some of the others, but how are they not noticing the perks they're levelling up their characters with aren't even working?
The clothes mod that does nothing? The gorilla arms that don't open doors? Etc
I mean, I'm definitely a good example as I reached level 35 and spent almost a hundred hours in cp2077 before I noticed that I did not get any quick hacks from access points, ever. (this one seems to be not universal, which is weird in itself)
I'm not trying to bash the game. I actually really like it. But I noticed a couple of times, where someone said that they had zero issues with cp2077 so the ones who were reporting bugs were wrong or just complaining for no reason.
Its the same as someone saying 'my game is full of bugs, so it's impossible for you to be enjoying it'
Don't assume your experience is the only valid one. And if you think cp2077 is flawless, look a bit closer.

Yeah I was thinking something similar. I'm seeing people who are trying to assert that they had zero issues with the game - fair enough, they might be having way more stability and crisper graphics than some of the others, but how are they not noticing the perks they're levelling up their characters with aren't even working?
The clothes mod that does nothing? The gorilla arms that don't open doors? Etc
I mean, I'm definitely a good example as I reached level 35 and spent almost a hundred hours in cp2077 before I noticed that I did not get any quick hacks from access points, ever. (this one seems to be not universal, which is weird in itself)
I'm not trying to bash the game. I actually really like it. But I noticed a couple of times, where someone said that they had zero issues with cp2077 so the ones who were reporting bugs were wrong or just complaining for no reason.
Its the same as someone saying 'my game is full of bugs, so it's impossible for you to be enjoying it'
Don't assume your experience is the only valid one. And if you think cp2077 is flawless, look a bit closer.

There's reports that they have fixed at least some of these perks and for some reason not put it in the patch notes.

There's reports that they have fixed at least some of these perks and for some reason not put it in the patch notes.
That would be great. If I had fixed those perks though, I would be pretty chuffed and definitely added it to the patch notes! :)

Edit, that would be great, especially for the people who are starting again after the patch. Planning a build is a big deal for many players.

Hi, can you fix the bug with Judy at the end of pyramide song plz?
After the church we have to talk to her but it's not possible, she disappers so we cant finish the mish :/
I restarted around 10 times the mish and all time I have this bug, please do something

The clothes mod not working ? I play since day one and they work fine (armadillo always increase armor for exemple. pre 1.2, the stat page was bug, but now it's fine)

It was changed, now is possible to safely jump from much higher heights (when compared with 1.12). However you will still get injured (or die) if you will jump from too high a height.

No, in 1.1 for exemple, i die beacause i jump from a trash can (1 meter) :D
Post automatically merged:

Hi, can you fix the bug with Judy at the end of pyramide song plz?
After the church we have to talk to her but it's not possible, she disappers so we cant finish the mish :/
I restarted around 10 times the mish and all time I have this bug, please do something
Do you wait when she talks about the manifestation in the church?
You go through the roof of the church?

Normaly, this bug has been fixed in 1.1 :(

Last edited:
The clothes mod not working ? I play since day one and they work fine (armadillo always increase armor for exemple. pre 1.2, the stat page was bug, but now it's fine)

There's more than one clothes mod. The one in question is either the Predator or the other legendary one about crit adjustment. You'll have to look it up for better info soz, been a while since I looked into it. Can't remember the other one, although I don't think it was anything serious.
Ahh that was it, the movement speed mod, people tested it with no effect.

There's more than one clothes mod. The one in question is either the Predator or the other legendary one about crit adjustment. You'll have to look it up for better info soz, been a while since I looked into it.
In stat page, yes they were bug. But in game they worked well.
in 1.1 I had 6 mod 15% crit damage (+ cyberware crit damage) and i did a crit all the time :)
Same with movement speed and other usefull mod.

In stat page, yes they were bug. But in game they worked well.
in 1.1 I had 6 mod 15% crit damage (+ cyberware crit damage) and i crit all the time :)
The point being something was bugged. Stat page or clothing mod, either way - people were not noticing it is what im saying.

Are you sure it's HDR though?

Could it perhaps be the lower res combined with DLSS?

Admittedly I haven't used a lower res than 4k so I never had any problems with dithering except for the grainy effect caused by the SSR (which is multifaceted, I'll explain) and the mirrors with lower forms of DLSS.

Curious as to why HDR would cause problems with the UI of all things.

Nvidia or AMD?

*The SSR grainy effect is a combination in between screen resolution and SSR quality itself.

I was using DLSS at Performance before 1.2 patch and SSR at medium and it displayed in a grid sort of way with massive rectangular shapes under certain lighting conditions - the behavior persisted all the way to High and Ultra setting, it was only Psycho that remedied it but the performance wasn't worth it.

Now I'm using DLSS at Auto and SSR at medium and the grid effect is gone completely - although it's still rather grainy under some conditions but much less so.

What I am getting is gradient dithering. The most noticeable is when a new gig shows up, or a gig is updated (on the left side of the in-game screen/UI, not in menus). There is a small underlay, a dark gradient, and it comes out with a lot of gradient dithering. That gradient dithering shows up elsewhere, but that is just the most noticeable.

I am now using your settings in 4K. I gave up on RTX, since DX12 is so unstable with most games anyways. I am experiencing crashes in most game when in DX12 and can't seem to find a fix. Anyways, 100% sure that the gradient dithering comes from HDR.

My TV is not a proper 10-bits panel, but I only get this dithering in CP2077. It is effectively an 8-bits+fcr, as most TVs of this size. 40'' Q60T. I have a 65'' 10 bits panel, but I'd have to move the computer to go test it.

Do you set Windows display in HDR and the game in HDR, or just the game itself? That drives me nuts when game HDR requires Windows to be set in HDR.

The other thing is that the HDR on CP2077 is also broken. It is not true HDR, but an SDR conversion. The black levels are elevated even when adjusting the tone mapping, the color output is also way to compressed. For me, SDR shows more pop in most circumstances.

Last edited:
One thing that is annoying me and I haven't got leg cyberware yet is the blocks for certain areas. Prevent players from bugging through walls is one thing but just now, I was trying to take a shortcut through the metro tracks and an invisible wall stopped me.
This is something I really like, to explore the city and it's perfectly understandable in such a massive place to come to unfinished areas if we are creative enough. It doesn't like show a weakness. The city development is amazing.
But blocking player abilities to maybe hide unfinished places or discussions about cut content is the wrong way to go for me.

What I am getting is gradient dithering. The most noticeable is when a new gig shows up, or a gig is updated (on the left side of the in-game screen/UI, not in menus). There is a small underlay, a dark gradient, and it comes out with a lot of gradient dithering. That gradient dithering shows up elsewhere, but that is just the most noticeable.

I am now using your settings in 4K. I gave up on RTX, since DX12 is so unstable with most games anyways. I am experiencing crashes in most game when in DX12 and can't seem to find a fix. Anyways, 100% sure that the gradient dithering comes from HDR.

My TV is not a proper 10-bits panel, but I only get this dithering in CP2077. It is effectively an 8-bits+fcr, as most TVs of this size. 40'' Q60T. I have a 65'' 10 bits panel, but I'd have to move the computer to go test it.

Do you set Windows display in HDR and the game in HDR, or just the game itself? That drives me nuts when game HDR requires Windows to be set in HDR.

The other thing is that the HDR on CP2077 is also broken. It is not true HDR, but an SDR conversion. The black levels are elevated even when adjusting the tone mapping, the color output is also way to compressed. For me, SDR shows more pop in most circumstances.

Windows always has HDR enabled for me, Nvidia CP is set to RGB 8bpc Full Dynamic Range, don't seem to notice any dithering.

Mine is a 8bit FRC as well but what makes the difference is the panel's HDMI Black Levels set to Auto or Low.

I may not be as observant as you but for me the HDR with these settings pops in every game that has an HDR implementation.

Then only problem I have is when setting a custom resolution like 1800p I need to set the CPD to 4.2.2 and 10bpc on Limited Dynamic Range to have access to the Black Levels for my panel - otherwise it's greyed out or I get a black screen.

It'd be nice if mod will actually work. Because usually it doesn't (right after you equip the weapon with this mod) and you need to switch weapons back and forth to make it work.
I've not had that problem, and I've been slotting it a lot recently. Odd.

I've not had that problem, and I've been slotting it a lot recently. Odd.

Certain issues may affect only certain weapons, certain combinations of mods, or it may be due to a weird condition with a player's save-state.

As always, just because one person sees an issue, not everyone's game will be afffected the same way. Even if I don't have an certain issue, plenty of other people may be encountering it.

Post automatically merged:

Do you wait when she talks about the manifestation in the church?
You go through the roof of the church?

Normaly, this bug has been fixed in 1.1 :(

I did everything.... :'(

Top Bottom