What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
We.Fucking.Love.Grapplehand.

Don't you take Grapplehand Dreams from me, Whip!

Grapplehand you say? :D

For those who are not up to date on where the real world is at with cybernetic replacements:

[video=youtube;-mCSHO1GtaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mCSHO1GtaQ[/video]

I would love to see a nanite weaved syntethic muscle that acts as real muscle but with the benefite that one of its muscle stringe is stronger than two human arms, meaning you could lift a tank, if it werent for gravity :)

Yes it would.

Even a Dragoon with the strength add-on can't lift a tank. Cyberpunk, not Marvel Heroes.

It was a hyperbole, I really did not meant that he really could lift a tank :eek: anyway I really would love to se some more organic looking mechs or augs.

They have them in the source material: Muscle and Bone Lace, Grafted Muscle, Skinweaves, you can get RealSkinn for your augmented limbs. They have linear frames and reinforced spines so you can do the Superman stuff. In my opinion, if they stick to the corebook with a few of the things from the chrome books, they will do fine. As long as they modify some of it for advances in telecommunications.

They really have to modify very little. Combine PDAs into the phones.

The base game has cellphones that fit into a cigarette pack and work as well as the larger ones. They just aren't pictured in the book, so everyone forgets about them.

Top Bottom