No new edition in the works.... dammit all.

+
DnD needs new editions because the system sucks. So patchwork. Great background, fun magic spellzorz, but wowie, rest is constantly reworked.

Success/failure based on 1/3 stat, 1/3 skill and 1/3 luck with help from gear. That's so great.

The Lifepath: just great.

FNFF isn't perfect. Far from it. But it's very very solid. None better, I feel.

No increasing "HP" with magic levels. So great.

Simple, fast, believable combat rules. Okay, Martial Arts is too lethal but that's about it.

Flexible difficulty system - no rolls necessary for easy stuff, all the way up to rolls required to paint masterpieces of art.

Even has open-ended skills, years before something like Unknown Armies did it.

I was never sure why R.Tal went to Fuzion....they were so close to perfect already. A few tweaks like Interlock Unlimited and you were pretty much there.

Well, I didn't mean he should change everything, but I'd love to see a hard cover set of books for Cyberpunk, all the chromes in one for example, with even additional stuff, and other such "compilation books", with brand new awesome artwork, without losing all the flavor though. Then take it to 2077, tie it in with the computer game, and perhaps tweak things here and there. That'd be the awesome edition I was envisioning. :cool:

Well, I didn't mean he should change everything, but I'd love to see a hard cover set of books for Cyberpunk, all the chromes in one for example, with even additional stuff, and other such "compilation books", with brand new awesome artwork, without losing all the flavor though. Then take it to 2077, tie it in with the computer game, and perhaps tweak things here and there. That'd be the awesome edition I was envisioning. :cool:

CDPR have said that they intend for us to be able to print our characters out for use in PnP games. That says to me we should expect something in hardcopy/PDF to update the timeline and gameplay mechanics. Also ,Chromebook 5 is in the pipe, so hey, we have that to look forward to.

Have any of you seen the German Hardcover release of Cyberpunk 2020 from a few years ago... I don't speak a word of german, but this is the most gorgeous book in my collection...

The art can get a bit weird, but man, the book is just so well laid out...

GOD DAMN YOU!

I saw the picture and I thought we we were getting a new edition! Then I read what you wrote...

Are we sure the one on the left, sitting down, is a woman? I get that they have breasts, but I am really not sure what is going on with the face...
I mean, just saying it's german explains a lot of weird stuff, but still...

Wanna get really mad... I won my copy free from a german trivia contest promoting the book... I had to translate all teh questions, to do it, but I got the answers faster than even the german contestants...

I love this book.

Fun Fact... the weapons and gear listing in the book, contains all the guns from blackhands...

Top Bottom