Disasterpiece question

+
So when raiding the scav hideout with judy I found 3 skill checks that changed nothing in the level and had literally no effect on the game. There are 2 electrical panels with a skill check of technical ability 5 or 7 and you open it and move a few cables around and it ejects some sort of like pen sized disk. Next is a computer in the office of the surgery room which you can hack for intelligence 5. This is not a minigame you jack into. You just hack it and then jack out and nothing changes. Umm what's the point of all these when they change nothing within the level design.

So when raiding the scav hideout with judy I found 3 skill checks that changed nothing in the level and had literally no effect on the game. There are 2 electrical panels with a skill check of technical ability 5 or 7 and you open it and move a few cables around and it ejects some sort of like pen sized disk.
Messing with electrical boxes tend to shut down power to camera systems for a short while, or create some kind of distraction (for example, in the Voodoo Boy HQ, it causes the sprinklers to turn on).
Next is a computer in the office of the surgery room which you can hack for intelligence 5. This is not a minigame you jack into. You just hack it and then jack out and nothing changes. Umm what's the point of all these when they change nothing within the level design.
The computer is locked behind a password until you hack it.

Messing with electrical boxes tend to shut down power to camera systems for a short while, or create some kind of distraction (for example, in the Voodoo Boy HQ, it causes the sprinklers to turn on).

The computer is locked behind a password until you hack it.
ahh I see electrical didnt change anything for me due to having already taken care of cameras and the computer broke after hacking it like I couldn't even access it at all, no chance to enter a password and no prompt to use after hack

Top Bottom