1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
"Down on the street" quest on PS5. Takemura doesn't show up in the parlor, he stays in docks and there's no way to interact with him. Therefore I cannot go further into the main quest because fixer doesn't speak with me.

I know some perks were broken before the patch, but I have noticed since that the Regeneration Perk (in combat slow health regen) is either broken or healing so slowly as to not be noticeable.
Likewise, as others have mentioned I seem to be running into more objects that I cant pick up than before the patch.
Also the guy who is supposed to have the Psalm 11:6 crafting spec still doesnt drop it every time.
Im still not convinced that clothing shops are carrying crafting specs like they should be.
Common and uncommon crafting componants have the same sell price 1E$.
When you buy componants it would be useful to know how many you already had.
Looking at a Legendary Nekomata in the weapon store, it indicated I couldnt buy it due to Street Cred not being high enough, but it didnt actually say how much I needed to have. Looking at a different weapon in the store that was level locked that was clear as to what the requirement was. Similarly if I look at a weapon in my inventory that is street cred locked then it does say what the requirement is, so the problem is just the store.
The Nowaki rifle seems to have the description text from the Masamune rifle.

Its not a bug per se, but something that seemed to be missing from the crime system, why is there nowhere I can go to pay off my own bounty to get the police off my back for a while?

I know its going to take time to fix all of these issues. Its clear there are still many things for CDPR to look at, but I did just want to say thanks again for the hard work you are putting in to get the game to where it should be, and even just testing these issues, its still fun playing the game.
I can entirely understand if players cant cope with all the bugs and need to take a break, but hopefully when they come back it will have been worth the wait for them too.
Having said that, if you want my opinion, a steady stream of frequent hotfixes is more likely to help than a long period of radio silence followed by a huge update. But then again Im a PC player and I believe its much easier and cheaper to release patches there than it is for consoles.

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_161327_452.JPG
    IMG_20210402_161327_452.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but for some reason the in Steam, the link to the screenshots has been removed and the only way I can now view them is to search userdata for folder 1091500.
Post automatically merged:

I cannot finish the Crime Activity missions as this one is till bugged for me:

20210402170319_1.jpg

20210402170502_1.jpg

I remember doing it, but either I did it too early or it just didn't take?

I dunno, but's the only one i have left. Please fix!

Last edited:
evelyn parker has her purse stuck in hand after the braindance part of quest.
and game froze and crashes way more now.
sometimes ad posters have flickering textures.
some of the bikes on tygerclaw gang spawns are stuck if u try to steal them.

notice a new bug, weapon mods get disabled for some reason and you have to switch weapons back and forth to get them working again.
Thanks. You mean reequiping or changing equiped?
I previously reported more fps drops in combat but as I play further I'm getting different impressions (ps4 pro)
Overall the fps are more stable actually, there are spans of time where it goes down but eventually come back up, a reload usually does it too.
The first shot in an encounter is a lot trickier though. The sound comes way late, some of the animations also. Explosions are bugging a lot in terms of delay (sound, explosion itself or reaction on the enemy)

Thanks. You mean reequiping or changing equiped?
I previously reported more fps drops in combat but as I play further I'm getting different impressions (ps4 pro)
Overall the fps are more stable actually, there are spans of time where it goes down but eventually come back up, a reload usually does it too.
The first shot in an encounter is a lot trickier though. The sound comes way late, some of the animations also. Explosions are bugging a lot in terms of delay (sound, explosion itself or reaction on the enemy)

changing equiped. sw
hard to notice, easy to fix momentarily but annoying
swap with Y with an xbox control, with keyboard I don't play xd

Not sure of this listed but of you steal a car; person is not thrown out and in first person mode driving you have the insides of the NPC in your field of vision. Also changing cam view driving takes forever to change. Can you also add an E brake function. Turning is horrible while driving.

I still cannot craft QuickHacks (no recipes listed in crafting panel) despite knowing the relevant perks. Not sure how widespread that bug was before 1.2 though.
This is what I noticed previous to patch 1.2. I have only received the recipes for the quickhacks that I didnt have, after activating the perk. And after you craft that recipe, it will disappear from the crafting menu and never shows again. It is possible though to craft multiple quickhacks with the recipe, but you have to have enough previous level quickhacks for that recipe and do it all at once. It awards you with a LOT of exp. for crafting them.

Pretty minor but:
When moving through the map with a mouse (PC), if the cursor happens to land outside the map on one of the menus while being clicked, when released it opens the menu effectively closing the map. Didn't notice that behavior before 1.2
It happened to me few times as well, even before patch 1.2

Last edited:
Cyberpsycho discount doc mission still broken as the grunt with the shard "send a crew" won't spawn

Had the same problem there's an animation that needs to play at the beginning of the mission with the guy holding up the car, if that fails to play his body disappears with the shard and cannot be retrieved on that save game.

I found out way too late and could only complete it on my next playthrough.

It happened to me few times as well, even before patch 1.2

It's not just on the map though, it's especially annoying in the photo mode if by accident your cursor moves up or down on a different tab than the one you were on it continues to scroll left or right depending on what you were previously doing.

(Ps4 pro)

Some more :) (sorry if I'm repeating already reported but lost the thread, I've been playing the game hehe):
Overall there's a lot more clipping of enemies/objects on walls.
More items that can't be picked up than before
I never had the animation bug on the mirror but it started happeninh in this playthrough (doesn't change expression and since new game it takes longer to load Vs model)

Also, minor one. There's now an empty file on Vs computer in act 1. Am still in act 1

Everyone, before you post issues make sure to reinstall your game and delete all mods and ini file additions. I had many graphical bugs, once I did this they all went away. I have yet to see a single bug other than a couple times where two npc's remained to hold something in their hand during a conversation.

draw distance still very poor! distant lights rotating squares, less cars in the city,seems everybody has been doomed, 1-2 cars instead of high traffic... sad, 1.2 is a real downgrade, not patch...

Attachments

• CP 01.jpg
    CP 01.jpg
    786.8 KB · Views: 50
  • CP 02.jpg
    CP 02.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 44
  • CP 03.jpg
    CP 03.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 48
  • CP 04.jpg
    CP 04.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 63
  • CP 05.jpg
    CP 05.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 44
Started a new game/character for 1.2, I'm playing on PS4 Slim with an SSD - only just up to act 2 but here's what I've noticed so far:

Audio issues throughout, just weird stuff like music abruptly stopping instead of fading out, example: going from a club dancefloor or bar where music is being played to an elevator/room.

Car radio seems too loud, engines seem quieter?

Number of game world items that can't be picked up, just stuff like Eddies, junk, sometimes a weapon.

Enemies seem to be detecting me through solid objects sometimes, I know this existed before but feels worse now.

Evelyn's handbag is stuck clipping through her hand after the quest The Information.

Can't get Eddies from hacking the Militech shard you get from Meredith Stout.

Judy's "Slow deep breaths..." line is still missing after V experiences the corner store hold-up BD - this has never worked for me, been playing since day 1.

Multiple examples of world objects interacted with by NPCs remaining in odd states in the game world, eg. the Flathead's case hovering in an open state in the air when Jackie and V are in the Lapiz Lazuli suite before leaving to go to Yorinobu's room.

When Jackie hands V the Relic in the car after the heist it's invisible.

Last edited:
Everyone, before you post issues make sure to reinstall your game and delete all mods and ini file additions. I had many graphical bugs, once I did this they all went away. I have yet to see a single bug other than a couple times where two npc's remained to hold something in their hand during a conversation.
Been holding off on that since on the ps4 I'll need to redownload and my internet is not so good. But I'll do it soon

Sacrum Profanum mission, one of the Maelstrom gang members spawns in between two containers.

The monk does not react to the player until all the gang members are either dead or incapacitated, the problem is that as soon as you either aggro or quick hack the dude in between the containers he just vanishes inside one of them while going in the search/attack pattern and you cannot target him anymore because he's inside the walls.

This has happened before on the previous patch in a different mission so it might not be patch specific.

I've restarted the mission several times, I've fast traveled away from the area during and before the mission, the exact same dude is in the exact same spot regardless.

This is on a new character made after patching.

Ive played this mission several times pre patch and post patch this mission has changed. Prior to 1.2 there was no stack of boxes on right hand side of room and you could have walked down to maelstrom member at the back of the room. Prior to patch the 3rd member who is now walking through cargo container used to be beside ladder watching the monk. In my most recent playthrough i shot him after he walked through shipping container to other side of the room. Definately bugged. Mission wasnt bugged for me pre 1.2 patch.

Top Bottom