500 Hour Club!

+
Let's take a look. Title, 500 hour club. First post, shows 500 hours played. Seems self explanatory.
It is perfectly self-explanatory to me, too. And by "perfectly", i mean that i struggle to see any way for OP to make his post any more self-explanatory. I mean, sure, he could probably open that screenshot in some Paint and add thick, huge, bright-colored arrows all pointing to that "500.1 hours" line, guess it'd work, but me, i think that's purely overkill and kinda even disrespecting 'em readers. Like saying, "hey i know some folks here can only figure it out if i add those huge arrows", like you know? %)

So yep, to me, OP's post is like perfectly alright. Exactly how it should be.

Almost hitting the 700 Hr club :) Give me a day to hit this :)
1617384756832.png

in the end it wouldnt make a big difference - u also can go afk ingame to let the counter count... not that anyone would do that - but its not said that the ingame time is more accurate ;)
I knew someone would say this but considering how demanding cyberpunk is not many people would go afk in game just to gain more hours unlike if they keep the launcher open 10 hours per day

I knew someone would say this but considering how demanding cyberpunk is not many people would go afk in game just to gain more hours unlike if they keep the launcher open 10 hours per day
yeah above i said i have 850hrs hours on 4,5 chars but actually thats just the savefile time of the 4 chars i played up to lvl 50/endgame - the level 30 char i count as 0,5 also has an ingame time of 250 hrs but i dont count them because half of them are mostly "fake" cause it was my first char at release week and i often felt asleep while the ps4 was still running over night - so no i was not activly extanding the ingame time on purpose but did it somehow - so wont add them to my real overall time spent in Night City ^^

You should show in game time not steam or gog time
View attachment 11205490
View attachment 11205493

They don't really reflect reloads.

Say you have a 50 hour save game, you play for half an hour then reload that half an hour is lost.

It's not as severe, but it happens often and it adds up, none of the two counters are that precise, the reality is somewhere in the middle.

Building up to 400 chooms, will be joining you soon.

Top Bottom