Where to go for Bug Report?

+
Basically just looking for where I can go to report a bug in full detail. None of the FAQs of the one site has done anything for me. The game refused to even attempt to sync and an attempt to repair / verify the integrity of the game files froze at 92% for the last 15 minutes. Was not able to exit GOG Galaxy normally either. Will be attempting a force restart here shortly. Obviously irritated as I actually really enjoy the game but this has the feel of a game wipe.
Thanks in advance frustrated and not feeling clever.
Edit: Currently restarted, planning on Running GOG Galaxy as Admin and attempting the Repair again. If that fails, DX Diag and all the saves in the world available. I really should have waited 4 years for the final product.

Last edited:
Basically just looking for where I can go to report a bug in full detail. None of the FAQs of the one site has done anything for me. The game refused to even attempt to sync and an attempt to repair / verify the integrity of the game files froze at 92% for the last 15 minutes. Was not able to exit GOG Galaxy normally either. Will be attempting a force restart here shortly. Obviously irritated as I actually really enjoy the game but this has the feel of a game wipe.
Edit: Currently restarted, planning on Running GOG Galaxy as Admin and attempting the Repair again. If that fails, DX Diag and all the saves in the world available. I really should have waited 4 years for the final product.
In my personal experience, it is not the GAME which is currently broken - rather, it is Gog Galaxy client. I.e., ain't CDPR to blame - but Gog. For more details and further discussion of the problem, this recent topic in gog forums may be helpful. My post there describes my personal situation in detail; in a nutshell, i can't start the game via Gog Galaxy, but that same game installation functions perfectly fine if to start the game directly from its folder.

Top Bottom