I Am Invincible!

+
Not quite. I posted on this unusual circumstance some time ago and didn't get any responses other then verify your files, which I did. Didn't fix it, Thank You anyway. This was before 1.2. Here we are again.

I had just finished a gig from El Capitan, 'Hacking the Hacker'. This gig is located at mega-building H6. As I was leaving I remembered what happened the last time I was here with my other character, so I thought I'd check it out. I figured patch 1.2 might have fixed the problem. Nope...

The issue here is, the bad guys don't die! The first go around I was flat-lined in thirty seconds. My character typically is just wearing (epic)shorts, (legendary)baseball cap and (legendary) sun glasses but still has 1000 armor using the Armadillo clothing mod.

The second time I armored my character up and got up on the roof of the Foodscapes store and tried again, same thing. Then they started lobbing hand grenades and one finally blew me off the roof. I kept hitting 'X' to heal as fast as I could and ran. One of them ran after me in the building (H6) and then chased me another four city blocks, which isn't suppose to happen. In total, there were 12, a mixed group of Scavengers and 6th Street. The last time with my previous character (pre 1.2) there was only one Scavenger.

I'd like to ask you folks to go check this out and see what happens to you. I am playing on PC. My character is level 50, Intelligence and Technical are level 20 so I rely on my net-running skills and stealth to pretty much take out anyone I want using Contagion, Overheat, System Reset, or Short Circut all legendary hacks. I use the NetWatch Netdriver MK.5. My weapons of choice are Legendary 'Divided We Stand', Prototype: Shingen Mark V, legendary Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle, and my favorite, the legendary 'O'Five Sniper Rifle. The O'Five is packing damage of 1714-2095 with 200% Crit Damage, nothing stands up when this thing hits them...except these guys.

Out of desperation, I whipped out good old 'Skippy' and let them have it. The only one having a great time was (of course) Skippy. Skippy was singing away happily, 'Message to User, Thank You.' Then, 'Will this never end?'...that's when I got blown off the roof of Foodscapes. At this point I have to admit, I was laughing so hard I had tears, it was hilarious. Anyway, you get the idea.

I really want to know if this is a glitch just on my game or to find out if there is really something going on with this particular location. Look at the map I created for information. If you have an outrageous amount of armor and want to give it a good test, this is the place for you...provided this even happens to anyone else. This second time was with 1.2.

If you comment, please specify what platform you are playing on, that is: PC or console.

Thanks for reading and let us know what happens, curious minds want to know.

Last edited:
I will happily check this out when I get off work. I swear the enemy AI "at times" has improved, they constantly heal too. I have had some great fire fights this play through compared to my previous play throughs.

I will happily check this out when I get off work. I swear the enemy AI "at times" has improved, they constantly heal too. I have had some great fire fights this play through compared to my previous play throughs.
Thanks for the reply. Should this happen to you...good luck?

Hacking the Hacker went fine.. used short circuit and contagion for majority of the 6th street ,shot target with silenced rifle ( ajax )

behind the food scape I had scavers and 6th street going at it( shot and killed them all with a fully charged tech rifle, Achilles I believe it's called), my bug is different ...no matter what I pickup, open, or loot (even tried fragging stuff) I've got a pale blue asterixis blinking on my mini map, but I got he payout for the "resolution" of the conflict.. weird

Last edited:
I just did the mission in the that megbuilding where you have to upload the virus and got spotted on camera so the 6th street in the lobby were waiting for me in combat mode. All my quickhacks expect system reset had no effect on them, bullets didn't do much either.

I have noticed your bug before but this time around they all were incapacitated.

OP, is your title a Goldeneye reference?!

I didn't get noticed by camera , so may their is part of your bugs trigger...
Post automatically merged:

now that I think about it I did run into "immortal" 6th street group and a group of the Latin gang( can't remember their name before the 1.2 patch..
none since so far

I just did the mission in the that megbuilding where you have to upload the virus and got spotted on camera so the 6th street in the lobby were waiting for me in combat mode. All my quickhacks expect system reset had no effect on them, bullets didn't do much either.

I have noticed your bug before but this time around they all were incapacitated.

OP, is your title a Goldeneye reference?!
Interesting, but just so everyone understands, this is not part of the 'Hacker' gig. This is separate and in a location East of the building H6. I forgot to mention that this eventually showed up as an ' Assault in Progress ' , assault on who is the question...LOL!

No, never even thought of Golden Eye until you mentioned it, too funny.

Hacking the Hacker went fine.. used short circuit and contagion for majority of the 6th street ,shot target with silenced rifle ( ajax )

behind the food scape I had scavers and 6th street going at it( shot and killed them all with a fully charged tech rifle, Achilles I believe it's called), my bug is different ...no matter what I pickup, open, or loot (even tried fragging stuff) I've got a pale blue asterixis blinking on my mini map, but I got he payout for the "resolution" of the conflict.. weird
I just snuck in, distracted the two by the stairs and snuck in on the stairs to the right. Planted the virus, took care of the bad guy and snuck out, never fired a shot. I turned all cameras I found to 'friendly' as I went. But, I enjoy the challenge of stealth. My tag pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
I know where it is and I eliminated all of them a couple times without any issues. The only issue I notice is that the blue star on the minimap doesnt go away.

Yep, on XBSX.
Fight 6th street VS scavs :)

Pre 1.2, they are invicible and sometimes you can kill them but the star stay here. (before and after doing the Gig)
In 1.2, you can kill them normaly,but the star always stay here :)

Here another spot (6th street vs scavs), in 1.2 they are also invicible :)

I know where it is and I eliminated all of them a couple times without any issues. The only issue I notice is that the blue star on the minimap doesnt go away.
This is interesting too. If you get a chance, go back and see what happens. Maybe this is a bug related to the gig.

Yep, on XBSX.
Fight 6th street VS scavs :)

Pre 1.2, they are invicible and sometimes you can kill them but the star stay here.
In 1.2, you can kill them normaly,but the star always stay here :)

Here another spot (6th street vs scavs), in 1.2 they are also invicible :)
Good to know, thanks for posting. My first time was before 1.2. The second time that I posted here was after 1.2. The first time was a single Scavenger. This second time the Scavengers and the 6th street gang were not fighting, just gathered together some sitting and some walking around. Odd...

Last edited:
Not quite. I posted on this unusual circumstance some time ago and didn't get any responses other then verify your files, which I did. Didn't fix it, Thank You anyway. This was before 1.2. Here we are again.

I had just finished a gig from El Capitan, 'Hacking the Hacker'. This gig is located at mega-building H6. As I was leaving I remembered what happened the last time I was here with my other character, so I thought I'd check it out. I figured patch 1.2 might have fixed the problem. Nope...

The issue here is, the bad guys don't die! The first go around I was flat-lined in thirty seconds. My character typically is just wearing (epic)shorts, (legendary)baseball cap and (legendary) sun glasses but still has 1000 armor using the Armadillo clothing mod.

The second time I armored my character up and got up on the roof of the Foodscapes store and tried again, same thing. Then they started lobbing hand grenades and one finally blew me off the roof. I kept hitting 'X' to heal as fast as I could and ran. One of them ran after me in the building (H6) and then chased me another four city blocks, which isn't suppose to happen. In total, there were 12, a mixed group of Scavengers and 6th Street. The last time with my previous character (pre 1.2) there was only one Scavenger.

I'd like to ask you folks to go check this out and see what happens to you. I am playing on PC. My character is level 50, Intelligence and Technical are level 20 so I rely on my net-running skills and stealth to pretty much take out anyone I want using Contagion, Overheat, System Reset, or Short Circut all legendary hacks. I use the NetWatch Netdriver MK.5. My weapons of choice are Legendary 'Divided We Stand', Prototype: Shingen Mark V, legendary Ashura Smart Sniper Rifle, and my favorite, the legendary 'O'Five Sniper Rifle. The O'Five is packing damage of 1714-2095 with 200% Crit Damage, nothing stands up when this thing hits them...except these guys.

Out of desperation, I whipped out good old 'Skippy' and let them have it. The only one having a great time was (of course) Skippy. Skippy was singing away happily, 'Message to User, Thank You.' Then, 'Will this never end?'...that's when I got blown off the roof of Foodscapes. At this point I have to admit, I was laughing so hard I had tears, it was hilarious. Anyway, you get the idea.

I really want to know if this is a glitch just on my game or to find out if there is really something going on with this particular location. Look at the map I created for information. If you have an outrageous amount of armor and want to give it a good test, this is the place for you...provided this even happens to anyone else. This second time was with 1.2.

If you comment, please specify what platform you are playing on, that is: PC or console.

Thanks for reading and let us know what happens, curious minds want to know.

This all is very similar to what i got in 1.12 (PC, gog) in my current playthrough - but in different location entirely.

A bit to the south from the main circle road of City Center, there is another road going from west to east. On that road, there is a "star" shootout which have Valentinos, some civilians, and couple cops (i think). Or maybe cops are just random nearby patrol, not sure. Anyhow, once i went there and one of 'em Valentinos became immortal on me. "Oh well no biggie" i thought, and zapped away to do other things.

Well, guess what, that lone Valentino guy became permanent feature. Great many hours later, a pile of few cars and few blown-up car remnants formed in the middle of that road right next to that lone Valentino guy, too. Police presense somehow reduced from 2 or 3 officers (can't remember exactly) to just 1 officer, and it wasn't me dropping the other(s). Problem is, that pile of cars formed exactly where 1st race of Beast in Me happens, and these cars _were_ present during the race, making an obstacle right in the race track.

So i paid this place a few visits in free roam, and during one of them, i found that lone survivor Valentino guy - he became mortal! So i dropped him alright. Well, actually the opposite: i dropped him with an insta-kill stealth headshot, from which i realized he became mortal. Anyhow. :)

Further, cars remains and still damaged but drivable random cars - in couple earlier visits, i moved them all to the side of the road (pushing burned remains with still surviving cars). And that's where they remain, still persistently saved!

And i even hijacked police cruiser from that same place (breaking into it), drove it to V's megabuilding and parked it there - and as i hoped, that completely intact, fancy police car (it has flowing text on its sides, blue color, fancy indeed) - became "permanent", too. Means it remains where i parked it despite loading savegames and restarting the game. I kinda "own" it now.

Bottom line? I think it's some compelx glitch in the game. Things which are supposed to be removed "with time, and with distance from player" - get glitched; NPCs which are supposed to be mortal - become (at least for some while) non-killable. How and why it happens? No idea whatsoever. But it can be fun. ;)

The issue here is, the bad guys don't die!
I've had no problems clearing Hacking the Hacker on very hard difficulty, but have come across a few instances where groups of enemies have infinite health -.-'

Two groups of Tyger Claws; one group, when not in the random crime scenario with the NCPD near V's apartment and sometimes another group South West of them in Watson. Grenades, critical knife attacks, point blank headshots from an OP thermal damage power SMG - nothing makes even a small dent in their health bars @_@ This was before I started modding the game as well :shrug:

Messes up my V's plan, because she's sworn to exterminate the Tyger Claws following how they upset Judy :giveup:

Last edited:
I've had this atleast two times. I reloaded the game and filled them gangsters with quickhack daemons and a pinch of lead. Not sure what to tell you in your case. Reloading worked for me. Hope your problem gets fixed.

And as I started to play today, I ran into immortal Tyger Claws :D
These are the ones you find fighting with NCPD near Misty's, where you get into Dex' car.
2021-04-10_0159_1.png

In the picture you can see one of them targetted with Overheat, does nothing.

And as I started to play today, I ran into immortal Tyger Claws :D
These are the ones you find fighting with NCPD near Misty's, where you get into Dex' car.
View attachment 11208019

In the picture you can see one of them targetted with Overheat, does nothing.
Thank You! So this is a random thing. In my case, it's just in the one area (so far). I haven't had this happen any where else in my game. I hit the 6th Street and Scavengers with everything in my net-runner arsenal and it did nothing...other then really get them ticked off.

So this will vary from everyone's game, must be the game AI is the only thing I can figure. I appreciate you posting this.

And a big 'Thanks' to everyone who posted. Now I know it's not just me...LOL! I feel so much better now.

Top Bottom