New bugs after update 8.4?

+
The following bugs occured multiple times now:
Scorch doesn't burn units with the same power level, works same as the Curse of Corruption right now
Sausage Maker doesn't stay on board if you pay the fee and he gains Resilience.
They have been working fine on 8.3 and now they've broken
Have you observed anything unusual as well? Post it below!

Scorch doesn't burn units with the same power level
Are you playing Scorch as your very first action during the turn? Initiative is easy to forget about.
Sausage Maker doesn't stay on board if you pay the fee and he gains Resilience.
Are you sure he isn't getting Purified by the opponent?

Haven't seen anyone else report either of these, and I know Scorch is being played, hence the questions.

If you can reproduce them as bugs please report them here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/
That site is the official Support channel.

Can't say anything about Scorch (not playing it). But Butcher works just fine even after the patch. Once I played him r1, gave resilience, my opponent then blocked Butcher. He still was resilient, so he remained on board for r2, when I purified him, gave resilience again - so he successfully moved to r3.

The only bugs I see are of visual nature, like statuses showing up late... Doomed, Immunity, shields and others don't show up as soon as a card is played but randomly their visual effects gets triggered later after 5 seconds or when the next card is played and then it somehow remembers "oh I gotta slap a visual effect on this one!", the status still has effect and you can see it if you right click the card but on the board it's not visible. Luckily I know exactly what status each card should have so it doesn't fool me but a newer player might make a stupid mistake cause of that like applying bleeding to a veiled card or wasting damage on a shield or using a targeted damage card just to see he can't target that one card cause it's Immune...

you playing Scorch as your very first action during the turn? Initiative is easy to forget about.
Scorch has always destroyed ALL the highest power units, just like Geralt igni, you can see multiple targets destroyed at once in a video below

Are you sure he isn't getting Purified by the opponent?
It wasn't purified, it was veiled, but he gained veil from the crystal skull AFTER he gained resilience, you can imagine how surprised I was when I saw my opponent's Sausage Marker go to his graveyard at the end of R1.

Scorch has always destroyed ALL the highest power units
Incorrect. From the patchnotes for update 6.1 back in 2020:
Scorch ability changed to: destroy the highest power unit. Initiative: destroy all highest power units instead.
Which means you most likely did not take Initiative into account.

And as for Sausage Maker, someone else commented above that the card works fine.

Tridam infantry doesn't ping when it gets boosted by King Belohun (devotion)
King Belohun doesn't boost units, rather he set's their power to either 4 (non devotion), or 5 (devotion). So in your case, Tridam isn't being boosted to 5, rather his power is being set to 5.

I don’t know if this is a bug, please explain how the leader's "Block" ability works in the last update? Does it have to regenerate every round? How to organize the appearance of detectives on your field?

King Belohun doesn't boost units, rather he set's their power to either 4 (non devotion), or 5 (devotion). So in your case, Tridam isn't being boosted to 5, rather his power is being set to 5.
True that is what the description tells us but what actually happens on the board is that a unit with less than 5 power gets boosted to 5
White value is strength
and green value is boost Tridam should trigger when boosted

True that is what the description tells us but what actually happens on the board is that a unit with less than 5 power gets boosted to 5
White value is strength
and green value is boost Tridam should trigger when boosted
It sets his power. Not his base strength. It's basically how you can set a unit's power to 1 while it keeps all of it's armor because the process of "setting" ignores it. The game simply doesn't count it as a boost and I don't see why it should.
They are different things, for example a boost will be prevented by the SK's Dire Bear, but a SET on the other hand will ignore Dire Bear's ability and set a card's power up to 4 or 5 anyway, cause it counts as a different action.

A boost for example is like you have a value of 3 and you BOOST it by 2 and you get 5.
But if you SET a unit's power from 3 to 5, it does it differently, it would basically delete the starting value of 3 and in it's place write the value of 5.

Guest 4563100

Boosting and setting power to boost both result in green boosted unit but they are not same action. Tridam, Dun Banner, Foltest proc on the action of boosting not the action of setting power to boost. So AA and Belohun don't proc them.

Incorrect. From the patchnotes for update 6.1 back in 2020:
Which means you most likely did not take Initiative into account.
But it doesn't make any sense. Why would it destroy all highest power units (for example multiple eights) in last month, but not now? I know how Initiative works, and I assure you it has NOTHING to do with it.
Are you saying it doesn't destroy multiple targets now?
(Mid-round, without the initiative)

Are you saying it doesn't destroy multiple targets now?
(Mid-round, without the initiative)
I just linked an exact quote of the card's ability. The keyword itself is explained in the patchnotes I linked, just above the part I quoted.

At this point I have no doubt there is no bug involved.
I'm not discussing this any further; I feel I am repeating myself over and over, and I do not like that.

I just linked an exact quote of the card's ability. The keyword itself is explained in the patchnotes I linked, just above the part I quoted.

At this point I have no doubt there is no bug involved.
I'm not discussing this any further; I feel I am repeating myself over and over, and I do not like that.
I felt the same way. You should've started your statement saying "CDPR thought it was a good idea to change Scorch into a more expensive version of Curse of Corruption". Thanks for the explaining, much appreciated :coolstory:

The new GERD says it's Adrenaline 3 now, but in reality, it's still Adrenaline 4. When I try to use it with 5 cards (including him) in hand, it's damaging only the Siren. Has CDPR already confirmed it? Can we prepare for a hotfix?

I dont know If its a bug or a problem, but since Last patch its taking toooooo muuuch to find someone to play.

Anyone feeling this?

And when i mean too much its like 5 or 10 minutes. Yesterday i quit gwent because there wasnt and opponent to play

My opponent put down an Endrega warrior in a way that was a monster on only one side. It was the third card played in that round. That monster and my Drummond berseker were destroyed, but the Endrega warrior was strengthened only by the power of the monster.
I had a 3 power unit in a row with the Covenant of steel. My opponent was able to target it with the Feast of blood.

That monster and my Drummond berseker were destroyed, but the Endrega warrior was strengthened only by the power of the monster.
Deathwish on the destroyed monster. Manticore, I would say.

I had a 3 power unit in a row with the Covenant of steel. My opponent was able to target it with the Feast of blood.
Are you sure the Covenant hadn't been Purified of its Defender status?

Top Bottom