[BUG] Gig: Shark in the Water

+
Gig: Shark still in quest journal, even Blake is not there and only apothecary, building is empty, no bus.. Blake was killed long ago before i took quest, as part of gang nearby.
That bother me, because it's last quest (don't count final mission) in my journal and i'm finished all, even bough cars.
Please, fix quest for people like me or remove it from journal (add check if Blake is alive), current fix works for people who haven't killed Blake in the past.

I have this one stuck in my journal in current playthrough, too. In my case, i kept him alive, fixer's car took him away, now he's nowhere to be found, but the gig's objective still says to kill him. Having this gig active shows no path to him, of course. Though i did not update from 1.12 to 1.2 yet. Will updating help, in my case?

I have this one stuck in my journal in current playthrough, too. In my case, i kept him alive, fixer's car took him away, now he's nowhere to be found, but the gig's objective still says to kill him. Having this gig active shows no path to him, of course. Though i did not update from 1.12 to 1.2 yet. Will updating help, in my case?

I am still on 1.12 and I finished that gig. Nothing about it showing up in my quest to do list. Have you gone BACK to talk to the pharmacist and ask him to give you a deal on Meds as a reward? You do not need to demanded the reward but maybe you have to go talk to him.
At least I did that in my game.

He may only be there late at night that is when I found him in his building.

I am still on 1.12 and I finished that gig. Nothing about it showing up in my quest to do list. Have you gone BACK to talk to the pharmacist and ask him to give you a deal on Meds as a reward? You do not need to demanded the reward but maybe you have to go talk to him.
At least I did that in my game.

He may only be there late at night that is when I found him in his building.
I'll try that, thanks!

Early in the game I must have went near it doing something else or I don't know... killed Blake without noticing... I m not sure, but I m now stuck with this mission not completing.
It's at the "Find Blake" level, garage door is open, back door is not, and roof trap not either. The merchant is there and available at the entrance (like the mission was finish)
In the garage the yellow ! sign is where Blake should be, but nobody's there, and can't do much more..

Early in the game I must have went near it doing something else or I don't know... killed Blake without noticing... I m not sure, but I m now stuck with this mission not completing.
It's at the "Find Blake" level, garage door is open, back door is not, and roof trap not either. The merchant is there and available at the entrance (like the mission was finish)
In the garage the yellow ! sign is where Blake should be, but nobody's there, and can't do much more..
Weird, because the yellow area is before you find him (scan/knockout/kill) :(
(in fact it is as if you had never seen, nor killed, nor knocked out, nor scanned him)

And if the merchant is here, you clearly can't find Blake :(

Top Bottom