NCPD still spawns...1.2

+
NCPD still spawn directly behind you as of 1.2... sure there's a bit of a timer so it "takes a second" but i was still in a closed off highway and had a cop spawn directly behind me as if they popped right out of the wall. Why is it so hard to have them spawn down the road and drive in with their cars or something? oh i know, because NPC driving is also still broken, so then it would be the opposite problem and they would never come.

My suggestion:
- have police actually drive in, in their vans, or their cruisers.
- have maxtac fly in and drop in if you've caused too much mayhem (they don't even exist in the game after the prologue)

All they did was increase the spawn radius lol. They literally changed nothing, because there was nothing under the hood to change.

It's hilarious how people actually believed the BS about "bugged AI" when it was obvious there was none, ever.

All they did was increase the spawn radius lol. They literally changed nothing, because there was nothing under the hood to change.

It's hilarious how people actually believed the BS about "bugged AI" when it was obvious there was none, ever.
I suspect there is, but due to the current gen of consoles, we wont see any changes until the Next Gen update.

Nope. Commit a crime there's first a search drone. If you escape it, no crime. No cops. If you fail that, cops begin coming, if they're spawning it's due to your corrupt save which is carrying over corrupt data over to the 1.2 patch. Gotta reinstall, and start a brand new game if you want to see all the 1.2 glory.

I suspect there is, but due to the current gen of consoles, we wont see any changes until the Next Gen update.
Why? Just because some have pushed the narrative that the game's failings and lack of polish in many areas is due to the console hardware does not make it the case. If CDPR had wanted to include a more fleshed out NCPD response in the game, they could have. The idea that PS4 and Xbox one became incapable of running anything is just something that has been pushed in defense of this game and to excuse the unfinished release, it doesn't actually hold up under any scrutiny.

Why? Just because some have pushed the narrative that the game's failings and lack of polish in many areas is due to the console hardware does not make it the case. If CDPR had wanted to include a more fleshed out NCPD response in the game, they could have. The idea that PS4 and Xbox one became incapable of running anything is just something that has been pushed in defense of this game and to excuse the unfinished release, it doesn't actually hold up under any scrutiny.
The only way you could blame older gen consoles on the bad wanted system in Cyberpunk, is if nobody had ever seen any proper system for crime in an open world game ever before on older consoles. There is no excuse, it is one of 2 things, a seriously bad lazy design or unfinished trash that has been passed off as " intended ". The fact is, It is not a fun system in any way shape or form, it is the bare bones minimum, it is less than the bare minimum it just makes the game look broken.

If CDPR had wanted to include a more fleshed out NCPD response in the game, they could have.
Time... They certainly wanted to have NCPD more realistic (rather than magically appearing close to the player), but the game must be released unfortunately :(

The idea that PS4 and Xbox one became incapable of running anything is just something that has been pushed in defense of this game and to excuse the unfinished release, it doesn't actually hold up under any scrutiny;
And yes, i can confirm. My One X isn't enought powerful for running the game in this state. It work more than correctly on my XBSX :)
They shouldn't have released the game on older consoles (and Microsoft and Sony should have tested the game before agreeing to put it on their stores).

It's not a matter of belief when modders have looked at the scripts. There is no unique behavior files for cops [...].

Last edited by a moderator:
Off-topic posts deleted. This is not a thread about whether releasing the game on certain platforms was a good idea. Please stay on topic.

Can everyone move on from crying over the same spilled milk and stop posting the obvious?
Suggestions such as that "they should come in cars from around the corner" are really a bit pointless at this point.

To get into fixing H, you first have to fix A, B, C, D, E, F, G into stable enough foundation than you won't introduce a thousand new bugs and issues in the process of implementing something as gigantic as city-wide driving and crowd AI in a game as unstable as this.
There, answered, sorted.

Yes it's a massive mess-up on CDPR's part. Yes, it's a bummer. But it happened, we're here now, we all know about it.
Just let it go and let them work instead of working yourself up.

NCPD also dig really fast after 1.2 :)
photomode_30032021_211209.png

Nope. Commit a crime there's first a search drone. If you escape it, no crime. No cops. If you fail that, cops begin coming, if they're spawning it's due to your corrupt save which is carrying over corrupt data over to the 1.2 patch. Gotta reinstall, and start a brand new game if you want to see all the 1.2 glory.

I did exactly that and cops still spawn on my back. Sometimes on my face if i'm on a highway. Drone works fine though.

I had maxtac troops coming after me when I was testing my V strength. So they are present in police system for sure (PC).
Guess u misunderstood what he was up to - it’s about how police appears not if maxtec is in the game or not ;)

like let the police drive in and maxtec fly in instead just spawning right behind you or some feet away ^^

Guess u misunderstood what he was up to - it’s about how police appears not if maxtec is in the game or not ;)

like let the police drive in and maxtec fly in instead just spawning right behind you or some feet away ^^

The radius of the AI is like 50 meters. Nothing comes after you if you just run away like 10 seconds.

Top Bottom