1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Side quest - Sweet Dreams Stefan is missing so the mission can't be started

Cyberpyscho - Bodies Hit the Ground never completed despite doing all the objectives

I sent a bunch of tickets to the support team. They answered to every single one, so kudos to them.

Anyway, sometimes they ask me to update a video on YouTube of the problem or bug i have reported, and send them a link. Sorry folks, ain't gonna happen, too lazy for that... BUT they answered positively about the above two problems, and said they'll look into it, so they'll probably fix them in the future. The second is expecially annoying, since it wasn't the case BEFORE the last patch.

I encourage everyone to send support tickets for every bug you notice. It's really the only official way to let 'em know what has to be fixed. Trust me, they answer. Not the day after, of course, but they do.
How did you do this? When I attempted to send a few support tickets, I could only do one at a time (the website won't let you do more if one is open)

How did you do this? When I attempted to send a few support tickets, I could only do one at a time (the website won't let you do more if one is open)

I sent them one at a time, you have to wait a while in-between (don't know how long, but i think it's a matter of minutes).

Oh god, i have just found a little bug :(
Maybe other players have find this before or it's already there before 1.2 :)

If you put a body in a contener without loot him, a little bag is created behind it (with his items). If you loot this bag and go away far enought and come back, items will respawn in the bag. Therefore infinite loot (or shirt for me in this case).
I restart a new nomade character and it's appear in "the rescue" with the first scav.

I'm afraid it will work on rarer items or worse on iconics/legendary (like royce if you are lvl 12 or more).

Last edited:
Oh god, i have just found a little bug :(
Maybe other players have find this before or it's already there before 1.2 :)

If you put a body in a contener without loot him, a little bag is created behind it (with his items). If you loot this bag and go away far enought and come back, items will respawn in the bag. Therefore infinite loot (or shirt for me in this case).
I restart a new nomade character and it's appear in "the rescue" with the first scav.

I'm afraid it will work on rarer items or worse on iconics/legendary (like royce if you are lvl 12 or more).
What I have noticed is that if you put it in the container with loot, a bag appears in the air suspended with the content. It is extremely ridiculous, who would have had that idea ... Cyberpunk is still simmering, impossible to be the last repair patch ...

What I have noticed is that if you put it in the container with loot, a bag appears in the air suspended with the content. It is extremely ridiculous, who would have had that idea ... Cyberpunk is still simmering, impossible to be the last repair patch ...
Yep, that is there since day one, but the fact that the items reappear is new for me. Totaly game breaking :(
Ex: you find a maelstromer with optic cyberware mod (rare), it's relatively common (and easy to find early game). You put it in trash and loot infinitly rare items (rare component).

I've noticed a bug that occurs in We gotta Live Together in the Panam ending. After you get out of Dakotas ice tub after meeting Alt, the game will turn all of your clothes invisible. They will still be equipped but they won't be displayed, either in the inventory menu or in game. Reloading the autosave before you speak to Saul on the truck does seem to fix it though.
I had a good laugh as first time I didn't notice it till I'd got on the truck and was receiving my jacket. The Aldecaldos must of been quite shocked after thier newest member stripped completely naked just to get his new Jacket.:ROFLMAO:

Higher levels Sandevistans breaks Katanas, making you unable to do combos. Warp Dancer Sandevistan (the Iconic model) breaks Katanas and Mantis blades completely, making you unable to attack at all.

I just ran into a bug which I'm going to file under "completely hilarious". First time I've seen it in about 60h of playing. It was funny enough that I had to record it though.

One word of warning though, turn your volume down before visiting. The audio got distorted by the recording process (dunno how or why), but the audio isn't particularly relevant to the video.

Guess, we can't criticise the AI anymore. Seems the enemies are still capable of complex tasks even after death :LOL:

Higher levels Sandevistans breaks Katanas, making you unable to do combos. Warp Dancer Sandevistan (the Iconic model) breaks Katanas and Mantis blades completely, making you unable to attack at all.
I noticed this too. I noticed it's broken all around. We still don't have it working effectively like the 2018 demo. Karenzikov also doesn't work.

I had this with uncommon and now rare sandevistan. It's the first time I tried this combo (sandevistan and katana) so i didn't know if I was timing it wrong.

Another bug that is happening a lot is enemies that have been dead for a while just stand up. And a little later drop again. But they stand for some seconds, not just the dying animation. This keeps happening to me in fights and I always shift my focus to shooting them, that seem to have appeared out of nowhere

I had this with uncommon and now rare sandevistan. It's the first time I tried this combo (sandevistan and katana) so i didn't know if I was timing it wrong.

Lol I just realized now that it's a bug and not me being silly when entering slowmo with a katana drawn.

It's not really only to do with swords and melee, it seems to me that I sometimes have problems firing my first bursts from a fully automatic rifle or SMG.

It's just not happening.

Lol I just realized now that it's a bug and not me being silly when entering slowmo with a katana drawn.

It's not really only to do with swords and melee, it seems to me that I sometimes have problems firing my first bursts from a fully automatic rifle or SMG.

It's just not happening.

It's been broken since launch yet they never bothered fixing it. Probably because everyone just uses braindead sniper rifles.

I mean, why would you fix something that breaks the entire point of a melee Reflex build, that would just be silly.

It's been broken since launch yet they never bothered fixing it. Probably because everyone just uses braindead sniper rifles.

I mean, why would you fix something that breaks the entire point of a melee Reflex build, that would just be silly.

Sure, but I also think that with enough coverage of this particular bug (which I was not aware of until recently in my entire 400 hours) they will get around to fixing it.

Make sure to file a bug report following the link in the OP.

I'll do the same.

Sure, but I also think that with enough coverage of this particular bug (which I was not aware of until recently in my entire 400 hours) they will get around to fixing it.

Make sure to file a bug report following the link in the OP.

I'll do the same.

There are 3 different Cyberware items. Berserk, Hacking Deck and Sandevistan. I somehow find it incredibly hard to believe they missed the fact that 1 of them breaks the game completely lol.

There are 3 different Cyberware items. Berserk, Hacking Deck and Sandevistan. I somehow find it incredibly hard to believe they missed the fact that 1 of them breaks the game completely lol.

I'm using that specific build you're on about in my current playthrough and I wouldn't say my game is broken completely.

So if they haven't missed it then it's deliberate and malicious is that what you're aiming for?

They wanted the system to be broken like that?

Seems silly to me, so yeah I'm going with the fact that they missed it and it will be fixed.

Just wrapping up my 6th playthrough; have had this bug since patch 1.1; after A Like Supreme when Kerry pulls out the Archangel revolver and puts it on the bar for V to take - it's completely invisible.

Also normally in A Like Supreme if you have all of Johnny's clothing items, V wears them during the concert. If you don't have them some generic clothes get added to your inventory (except for the ones that you obtain automatically to actually get to that point like the Samurai jacket and aviators). Current playthrough even though I have all of Johnny's set my V ended up wearing the generic clothes.

Very interested to see what the Star ending cooks up, that one's always been a bugfest for me.

Yep same for clothes in full 1.2 save (XBSX).
Random clothes despite i'm already wearing all jhonny's clothes :D
(Do the GIG just before for not have more quest item in my inventory)

I'm using that specific build you're on about in my current playthrough and I wouldn't say my game is broken completely.

So if they haven't missed it then it's deliberate and malicious is that what you're aiming for?

They wanted the system to be broken like that?

Seems silly to me, so yeah I'm going with the fact that they missed it and it will be fixed.

Since it's to do with animation, it's a bit harder to fix than just some crash error so it's more than likely that they can't, or haven't been able to yet. People have reported it many times since launch.

Top Bottom