1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Yes, I came here to say the exact same thing. I did manage to work around it though, only because I wasn't worried about a 'no casualties' completion. This is a zero-stealth/solo play-through for me.

Well the requirement from the monks is actually 'No fatalities' so you can deal with the guy in the chest with a rare (blue) nekomata (tech weapon) with a pax mod on it and shoot him in the leg or something. Then there is also the kiroshi optics upgrade that makes all of your attacks non fatal, that ought to work too with any tech weapon, but I havent tried it.

Not sure that it changes what reward you get (if any) for the mission, but it does make the monk a little less annoying at the end of the mission. You can always wait until after he has gone and finish off the maelstrom guys and get the street cred or whatever for actually killing them afterwards.

Another bug that is happening a lot is enemies that have been dead for a while just stand up. And a little later drop again. But they stand for some seconds, not just the dying animation. This keeps happening to me in fights and I always shift my focus to shooting them, that seem to have appeared out of nowhere

I noticed that as well. For me, I noticed this bug I think since patch 1.06 or 1.1. This bug triggered also when I was hacking an enemy, with a non-lethal quickhack.

Last edited:
Thanks to @Hudatyebam for this one, will include original thread by link. Apparently the black market battery for the Gorilla Arms is bugged and doesn't work. I will be checking myself here in a second but it makes sense as my ability to lay waste has felt incredibly reduced. +25% damage per patch but hamstrung by this??

Since it's to do with animation, it's a bit harder to fix than just some crash error so it's more than likely that they can't, or haven't been able to yet. People have reported it many times since launch.

I believe it's a system and animation issue since it's affecting my ability to shoot my automatic weapons during Sandevistan slowmo, same with my first attack combo with a katana it keeps repeating the same first hit with a delay between hits.

And my automatic weapons go from full auto to burst fire and a delay right after where I can't shoot at all.

I'm still building this character so I'm barely level 20 something so I'll keep studying this behavior before I report it.

Just checked and it's not just the Gorilla Arms Black Market Battery, but EVERY battery, except maybe for the Rin3u. They all give the same error message. *grumpy* And I am suspicious over the Rin3u.

Can't change the view in the car, stuck on the inside view unless I quite and reload

Pedestrian AI, I can shoot them and it doesn't affect them.

Various pop-in and texture issues but couldn't say where.

In a cafe patrons were sitting on thin air instead of their stools.

In the beast in me quest Claire kills Sampson no matter which dialog choices I make after the third race, I've reloaded and verified the pattern to get the Cthulhu t-66 car ..did 1.2 change how to get his car is in the quest bugged out?

In the beast in me quest Claire kills Sampson no matter which dialog choices I make after the third race, I've reloaded and verified the pattern to get the Cthulhu t-66 car ..did 1.2 change how to get his car is in the quest bugged out?
Did you take the right dialog after the 2nd race as well?
  • When you talk to Claire after the second race, make sure to choose the dialogue option: My priority’s winning.

• When you talk to Claire after the second race, make sure to choose the dialogue option: My priority’s winning.
Or "I can't help you, i'm out" and "ok, I drive but just for winning"
And in the message "remember your promise" also important, i think :)

Last edited:
I believe it's a system and animation issue since it's affecting my ability to shoot my automatic weapons during Sandevistan slowmo ...
I am also seeing intermittent issues with a Sandevistan system. I'm using the Legendary Dynalar system and sometimes if I strong attack an enemy with Mantis blades, a "one hit kill" animation plays. That animation takes me out of slo-mo prematurely.

I've noticed it when that strong attack was the first thing I did on activating the Sandevistan system, so actually I only get a tiny fraction of the slo-mo time I should have received. I've taken to just using a barrage of regular attacks instead whilst in slo-mo, but it stops me from using the mantis-pounce ability to quickly close the distance to enemies.

On an unrelated note, I just found out I shouldn't have punched Fingers in the face, because the only upgrade I was interested-in is now forever unavailable to me :(
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if I should classify this as a bug or a bug-fix/workaround! Whilst doing the Gig: Getting Warmer, carrying the body out to the car, I took it down the fire escape at the side of the building. At the bottom I couldn't find a way out (I dunno if a different build could have gotten through the grate, such as with decent Tech ability but that was unavailable to my V). Whilst I looked-around for another exit I put her body down.

At that point the body vanished. I had tried to somewhere to drop her where it was unlikely to bug out but seems it did anyway.

It turns out that her body respawned back in her apartment (like, 20 metres away from where I dropped her), so I was able to go back, pick her up again and then complete the gig once I found an alternative route to the car. It was just bizarre that I lost her for a moment.

Last edited:
it's after the third race when sitting on the wall talking to her right? and yes chose that dialog and told her to let him go at the wreck and she said something to the effect of you maybe right but I don't give a sh*t and closed to him shooting him in the face...

it's after the third race when sitting on the wall talking to her right? and yes chose that dialog and told her to let him go at the wreck and she said something to the effect of you maybe right but I don't give a sh*t and closed to him shooting him in the face...
For me, i choose "i drive for winning" in my first playtrought and she always kill Samsom whatever i say.
But now (all the other i have did), i tell her the options that I mentioned above, it works fine. ;)

Hopefully someone can @ or message me, but when attempting to send in a Bug Report, do you just send it via the Feedback link? You would think there would be a difference between Bug Reports and Feedback. Okay, I honestly cannot find where the Bug Report area is if it's supposed to be on this site here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc

I don't understand why CD Projekt Red would make it difficult to report Bugs. I have screenshots, a DxDiag report, and save files as needed. But where do I send them??

Yes is there, but i agree first visit the "button" to post the bug is not clear.
Just click on "contact us" on the appropriate section (or close).

For me, i choose "i drive for winning" in my first playtrought and she always kill Samsom whatever i say.
But now (all the other i have did), i tell her the options that I mentioned above, it works fine. ;)
so there is some kind of bug here.. Maybe they will fix it some day... or someone will find a work around.
thanks for answering

I just ran into a bug which I'm going to file under "completely hilarious". First time I've seen it in about 60h of playing. It was funny enough that I had to record it though.

One word of warning though, turn your volume down before visiting. The audio got distorted by the recording process (dunno how or why), but the audio isn't particularly relevant to the video.

Guess, we can't criticise the AI anymore. Seems the enemies are still capable of complex tasks even after death :LOL:
IT SEEMS THAT THE VALENTINO IS TRYING TO PICK UP HIS HEAD !!! XD
It is beastly, be it an error or a bad execution of the action, it has been fantastic! I can imagine that this Valentino has an implant in his spine that has suddenly been activated after his death taking control of his bloody body ... he has been very cyberpunk XD

Last edited:
IT SEEMS THAT THE VALENTINE IS TRYING TO PICK UP HIS HEAD !!! XD
It is beastly, be it an error or a bad execution of the action, it has been fantastic! I can imagine that this Valentino has an implant in his spine that has suddenly been activated after his death taking control of his bloody body ... he has been very cyberpunk XD
thank you I needed that I can't stop laughing !!!!!!!!!!!

"tired of the constant threat of instant head shot death?...
well thanks to new developments from Cyberdyne industries that's all a thing of the past...
Introducing the new torso mount second brain with uninterrupted functionality regardless of circumstances...
Cyberdyne industries is not liable for lost audio or video input....
Some restrictions may apply "

Last edited:
thank you I needed that I can't stop laughing !!!!!!!!!!!

"tired of the constant threat of instant head shot death?...
well thanks to new developments from Cyberdyne industries that's all a thing of the past...
Introducing the new torso mount second brain with uninterrupted functionality regardless of circumstances...
Cyberdyne industries is not liable for lost audio or video input....
Some restrictions may apply "
XD Sublime!!! XD They are those mistakes that we will miss in two years when Cyberpunk is well cooked

Can't change the view in the car, stuck on the inside view unless I quite and reload

Pedestrian AI, I can shoot them and it doesn't affect them.

Various pop-in and texture issues but couldn't say where.

In a cafe patrons were sitting on thin air instead of their stools.
Is this on console?

Top Bottom