Gang members scanner is glitched

+
Since the 1.2 I noticed that scanning gang members doesn't work properly anymore. I get the same screen for all, with a bounty set at 10-15 eddies, the same one that appears when they're dead. Can't see their crimes anymore, can't see the danger level. The info screen that I get is the one you usually get if you scan them after they died.
Is anyone else having this glitch?

Not every gang member you scan will have info with the crimes they commited, as far as I remember though I might be wrong here. That has been the case since launch, not just something that glitched with 1.2. Personally I haven't run into such an issue myself, though I don't usually scan too many enemies too often, unless I play a netrunner. How many enemies have you tried this on? Sample size matters here I'd say, since it could be an isolated bug that won't trigger on other enemies.

Not every gang member you scan will have info with the crimes they commited, as far as I remember though I might be wrong here. That has been the case since launch, not just something that glitched with 1.2. Personally I haven't run into such an issue myself, though I don't usually scan too many enemies too often, unless I play a netrunner. How many enemies have you tried this on? Sample size matters here I'd say, since it could be an isolated bug that won't trigger on other enemies.
Tried it on every ganger I see, from random gangoons on the street to NCPD missions. I used to be able to see their bounty, level of danger and the crimes they committed in the info, now I can't see any of that. I get the same screen you get after they're dead, permanently. :sad:

Tried it on every ganger I see, from random gangoons on the street to NCPD missions. I used to be able to see their bounty, level of danger and the crimes they committed in the info, now I can't see any of that. I get the same screen you get after they're dead, permanently. :sad:
Hmm.. sounds like a visual glitch to me. Have you tried closing the game entirely and running it again to see if that fix it? If it's a visual glitch a simple log out and in again should fix that. If not fixed a ticket to support would be your best bet! Good luck!

Hmm.. sounds like a visual glitch to me. Have you tried closing the game entirely and running it again to see if that fix it? If it's a visual glitch a simple log out and in again should fix that. If not fixed a ticket to support would be your best bet! Good luck!
Nope, been testing it since the patch was released, reloading or rebooting the game doesn't work :(
Thanks, I'll send in a ticket!

Top Bottom