Rendering or something else issue

+
I'm having some problem with rendering, latest drivers verified game files but didn't work. Anybody help please?
It looks like this and very low fps while playing, please help.
wtchr.png

Just looking at your image, I'd say your on the threshold of a graphics card (PC) issue. Might help if you would list your system with questions like this. Are you on PC or console? If on PC, what is your system?, CPU, GPU, memory, etc.

Just looking at your image, I'd say your on the threshold of a graphics card (PC) issue. Might help if you would list your system with questions like this. Are you on PC or console? If on PC, what is your system?, CPU, GPU, memory, etc.
I'm on pc and this is my system Intel i5-5200 2.20ghz , nvidia geforce 940m 8gb ram. My pc is a notebook but its performance is good at with other games. This problem happening in the witcher 3 only. İf there is a problem with my pc it can be the cpu because it is not that good
And happening something like that , a very stupid issue it makes me angry
wtchr2.png

Post automatically merged:

alright i fixed it , just downgraded the nvidia driver version . weird..

Last edited:
I'm on pc and this is my system Intel i5-5200 2.20ghz , nvidia geforce 940m 8gb ram. My pc is a notebook but its performance is good at with other games. This problem happening in the witcher 3 only. İf there is a problem with my pc it can be the cpu because it is not that good
And happening something like that , a very stupid issue it makes me angry
View attachment 11209111
Post automatically merged:

alright i fixed it , just downgraded the nvidia driver version . weird..
Good job. They keep saying keep your drivers updated, but sometimes that doesn't always work out. Glad you figured it out.

Top Bottom