V's mansion

+
Use the mod 'FreeFly' available on nexus; and you can 'fly' up and down safely from the V's Mansion garden, and also clip through the door which CDPR have now nerfed to stop us using it. You can also use the mod 'Teleport Gateway System' which sets portals between the Mansion and:

-V's apartment
- The car park below the block
- The street level

The gateway is via 3 zones on the redundant elevator door in the Mansion, large doorways in the car park and street, and a panel near the shower entrance in the apartment.

These take you inside the Mansion bypassing the door but I found it amazing that with all the really important things to do fixing a hugely broken game someone actually took valuable time to put in a work ticket to stop us using the front door to the the Mansion, seems rather spiteful.

I am sure someone can and will probably come up with a script mod to open this door again

Some are questioning 'why bother using this place' or 'what is the importance?' Well to those people, probably it is unimportant, but to those who enjoy the 'living in the game' aspect of such worlds, then clearly being limited as 'V' to a small apartment cell in a dingy building full of rubbish and crowded with other people, appeals a lot less than a spectacular roof top stand-alone spacious dual level penthouse, with a usable pool, heli pad (not yet usable) and gardens, plus the magnificent skyline view is far more interesting. The irony that you can see this building (empty) through the tiny window of V's 'apartment' in the rust bucket block and yet are supposed to never prefer this to the cramped apartment is disappointing to many people, including me.

If you role play in game, then you naturally might want the best apartment, as well as the best cars and weapons. It's 'style'... a choice, and also having it sit there outside your window and be told ' you're not supposed to go there' is also exactly why you want to. Look at the huge number of mods adding 'player homes' in Skyrim as evidence why people want to have these options, as well as car customisation, better clothing, better weather, more control over many aspects of the game as many of us dreamed we might have in the original vision of the game. Already far too much of Night City has turned out to be there only to view from a distance but inaccessible, locked or contains no interactable content. Were it not for modders, most of it would remain so, and exploring 'hidden' spaces is a renowned pastime in game worlds.

The only value of the small apartment at all is the stash access and with Teleport Gateway you can access that in a few seconds from the Mansion if you need to, but I rarely ever bother with it.

Teleport Gateway System at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

FreeFly (Noclip) at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

Last edited:
Plus is there any point getting there pre-end game? its just a place associated with an end game path, theres no super great equipment that can looted from it.
u can get the jacket way earlier than close to endgame ;) - but yeah dont understand the hype as well ^^

Last edited:
I managed to get to V's mansion but it's locked. I just can't get inside. Any ideas about what could be the problem?

There is already a thread on this topic...perhaps this can just merge
V's mansion | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Meantime Here is my solution to your question:

Use the mod 'FreeFly' available on nexus; and you can 'fly' up and down safely from the V's Mansion garden, and also clip through the door which CDPR have now nerfed to stop us using it. You can also use the mod 'Teleport Gateway System' which sets portals between the Mansion and:

-V's apartment
- The car park below the block
- The street level

The gateway is via 3 zones on the redundant elevator door in the Mansion, large doorways in the car park and street, and a panel near the shower entrance in the apartment.

These take you inside the Mansion bypassing the door but I found it amazing that with all the really important things to do fixing a hugely broken game someone actually took valuable time to put in a work ticket to stop us using the front door to the the Mansion, seems rather spiteful.

I am sure someone can and will probably come up with a script mod to open this door again

Use these mods:

Teleport Gateway System at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

FreeFly (Noclip) at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

I think most people worked this out already, but V's mansion is directly visible from their old apartment. They literally move into the swanky apartment they've been seeing from their rubbish apartment window for six months like an absolute champ

The complaint I have is that despite extensive searching, I could not find Nibbles. Ergo, the swanky pad is terrible.

I think most people worked this out already, but V's mansion is directly visible from their old apartment. They literally move into the swanky apartment they've been seeing from their rubbish apartment window for six months like an absolute champ

The complaint I have is that despite extensive searching, I could not find Nibbles. Ergo, the swanky pad is terrible.
Now there is a mod waiting to happen.... 'Move Nibbles' .. anyone?

Isn't that mansion supposed to be Rogue's? Inherited by V along with the Afterlife in a certain ending... So it wouldn't make sense to make it accessible earlier or for all people who picked a different ending.

I'm sure everyone's already seen it, but here's the video to get up there. To get down you do the slide glitch afterwards so you take no fall damage. Pretty much what I did and got to keep the clothes, weapons, shards, etc. from the mansion.

I'm sure everyone's already seen it, but here's the video to get up there. To get down you do the slide glitch afterwards so you take no fall damage. Pretty much what I did and got to keep the clothes, weapons, shards, etc. from the mansion.

...hmm u are not up to date i guess... the slide glitch has been patched and the doors are now locked... so you need freefly or the teleport mod to get up there and even than u have to glitch behind the doors with same or other mods - the video is kinda outdated. so at least for console player i currently dont know a way to get up or even in there after 1.2...

...hmm u are not up to date i guess... the slide glitch has been patched and the doors are now locked... so you need freefly or the teleport mod to get up there and even than u have to glitch behind the doors with same or other mods - the video is kinda outdated. so at least for console player i currently dont know a way to get up or even in there after 1.2...

Oh shoot, didn't know they patched it lol. Glad I did it before, on console too.

never gone up there myself but now i regret it... i would still love to play one char with johnnys jackets throughout all the main-missions.... :( but well... one should use possibilities as long as they last hmm... still mehh xD

hmm? you mean because Rogue is the queen of the afterlife before? havent seen any clues about that theory before... are there any hints?
Well, the Afterlife is Rogue's, as hinted in many dialogues and scenes, not just a place were she hangs regularly. In the ending involving her, the Afterlife passes to V, so it makes sense that her new apartment is also something she inherited from Rogue.

Top Bottom