"Happy Together" Bug

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
I just managed to finish the quest:
  • I did not choose "Barry's depressed" when talking to the cops at any time.
  • I chose dialogue option for Body after knocking on Barry's door.
  • Inside the apartment, at the end of the conversation I chose "People die. You move on.".
  • After talking to Barry I didn't talk to the cops yet. I went straight to Andrew's grave, which can be found nearby the tarot card Temperance.
  • Finally I talked to the cops and told them that I've visited Andrew's grave = quest finished.

Barrier.jpg

Last edited:
I asked all the right questions and still can't get the good ending, when i supposed to get the talk to the cops or search for the niche i only get talk to the cops option, and if i go to the niche i cant do anything there?
Find the niche at first to the colombarium (normally in 1.3, you can't miss it, johnny appears as soon as you approach and a dialogue is available near the inscription "Andrew, dear t....").

It's 2023, patch 2.1. Everything should work, right?
However, I picked the job, tried to knock on Barry's door, got no response, and moved on to do other jobs. I'm not sure how much time passed, but when I got back, Barry was outside on the floor face down, the cops standing near, but approaching them made the cops hostile. The job still says, "Try talking to Barry." Is this a bug or what?

Still seems bugged… I was able to trigger the quest in general but Johnny won’t appear at the niche and the dialog won’t start : /

Top Bottom