Post patch 1.2

+
After patch 1.2 I have noticed quite a few new dialogue options available and new dialogue in general. Have you noticed any new changes?

I have also noticed a lot more clothing options available. Not to mention the number of legendary items in vendors. Great stuff! I like the area defined clothing options at vendors too.

For me the performance took a hit with the release of 1.2 I run a ryzen 7 3700x 32gb ram and an RTX 3060 oc. But after the hotfix last night It had improved quite a lot.

During the heist mission I was able to access the data pad in saburos AV compared to pre 1.2 not being able to acquire it.

It's great to see the progress of improving this great game moving forward at a steady rate. 100% support to the dev teams! Keep up the hard work and rolling out the patches and hotfixes. Very excited to learn what we will be getting with the free DLC updates.

All your hard work is appreciated!

After patch 1.2 I have noticed quite a few new dialogue options available and new dialogue in general. Have you noticed new any changes?

I have also noticed a lot more clothing options available. Not to mention the number of legendary items in vendors. Great stuff! I like the area defined clothing options at vendors too.

For me the performance took a hit with the release of 1.2 I run a ryzen 7 3700x 32gb ram and an RTX 3060 oc. But after the hotfix last night It had improved quite a lot.

During the heist mission I was able to access the data pad in saburos AV compared to pre 1.2 not being able to acquire it.

It's great to see the progress of improving this great game moving forward at a steady rate. 100% support to the dev teams! Keep up the hard work and rolling out the patches and hotfixes. Very excited to learn what we will be getting with the free DLC updates.

All your hard work is appreciated!
Which dialogues ? (i know listenning one or two news sentences, but that all) :(
And yes, all the vendors have 4 items (i think) and they always have max mod slot. Great :D
Same during "the heist", it's not essential, but it useful for know the character of saburo...

Off the top my head I am sure there is new dialogue between V and Skye at clouds, also with tom. yes new radio segments, bredon and V have new dialogue too, Unless I am imagining things. After 3 Play throughs some dialogues seem different. And I always play as street kid. I know there is more too

Weird, i remember exactly all the dialogue with skye at clouds (same with Tom, easy is quite short). And i don't remember anything new :(
But i'm on french version, maybe it's not the same for all language ;)

That is strange. I definitely had different dialogue between them. I was like wth! I don't remember hearing that before. Same with Brendon, I always select the same options cause he's my choom and never heard him say those things. Also a data mine has revealed more dialogue between Panam and V but this could be incoming updates. If I am wrong in my assumption of different dialogue my apologies. But I am 99% certain I have never heard these before

Npc chatter seems to have increased too, as well as them reacting to v when speaking to them. Also enemy combat states seem to have improved. I cant just be imagining this.

For NPC chatter, i don't know :)
I don't really pay attention (maybe hear them much further).
An enemys, they die too quickly for me to see a change :D

An enemys, they die too quickly for me to see a change :D
:LOL: :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Not so much their lethality or spongyness but the states they enter when alerted or engaged. Alerted they actively search more, engaged they seem to flank, rush and heal more

Last edited:
I started a new campaign as Street Kid and everything is different for me from Corpo. IE: V has a previous relation with many of gangs as well as Fixers. I get the sense V is more from the streets where the Corpo V was more disconnected from the seedier parts of Night City and didn't know much of the culture. Weird too cause people tend to say the life paths are no different.

I started a new campaign as Street Kid and everything is different for me from Corpo. IE: V has a previous relation with many of gangs as well as Fixers. I get the sense V is more from the streets where the Corpo V was more disconnected from the seedier parts of Night City and didn't know much of the culture. Weird too cause people tend to say the life paths are no different.
I agree, they are just different enough to make it interesting to start another path ;)
(remember the guy who threaten Padre in the car, if your explore enought you maybe find him)
Not so much their lethality or spongyness but the states they enter when alerted or engaged. Alerted they actively search more, engaged they seem to flank, rush and heal more
Seriously, i don't know at all.
At the moment, i clear all the assaults, and it's :
Breach>Ping>optic reboot>Overture(silencer)
Pan/Pan/pan all dead wihtout doing anything :D

I would assume that it would be different being alternate lifepaths. I only ever play as streetkid and am still 99% sure I am hearing new dialogue, have no interest in corpo or nomad playthroughs "personally That is" I'm sure alternate conversations or even redone convos have been added, like the new animation when getting onto your bed. Which was never mentioned in the patch notes
Post automatically merged:

I agree, they are just different enough to make it interesting to start another path ;)
(remember the guy who threaten Padre in the car, if your explore enought you maybe find him)

Seriously, i don't know at all.
At the moment, i clear all the assaults, and it's :
Breach>Ping>optic reboot>Overture(silencer)
Pan/Pan/pan all dead wihtout doing anything :D
I have rules for playthroughs. This time it's only power pistol and smg for entire PT, no swapingweapons once selected. No upgrading cyberdeck, going to swap it out for berserk. no arm implants or legs, all crafting has to be done at home, only thing I can craft from car is mods and ammo, all items must be stored in stash, if I want to change clothes must open trunk of car and enter menus from there. I like to listen to what the gangers are saying as I approach the jobs/gigs. Again I can't be just imagining these things it feels a lot different from pre 1.2

Last edited:
Yes the bed animation it's 1.2 ;)
Same for car entry and exit. Much easier to see, for motorbike. Before 1.2, you just ridiculously jump off the motorbike.

This patch is full of little changes/fixs.
-Rocker outfit for (Female) is also be fix.
-It's now stairs for Organized Crimes (santo domigo), before it was the worst scaffolding ever.
-GIG:Big Pete's got big problems: Now, there is a tunnel instead of the toilets (impossible to enter from the outside there is the ground blocking).
-GIG: PsycoFan: There is a camera outside now and it alarm the guardians (before you could do as you want wihtout risk)

I noticed really a lot of changes like this

EDIT: more ennoying for me, i think they change de climbing aiming. You must aim exactly where you want to climb. Because in Japan Town, there is a hole full of trash bag with a QH xp shard, without double jump it's now horrible to get out (for me at least) :(

Last edited:
Oh, I remembered something. So on controller, playing PC with a DS4 controller the left analog button or L3 button controls sprinting. I've noticed this doesn't always activate. Say about a 80% chance it works. Real issue considering I'm a ninja build who relies on sprinting from one target to the next.

Anyone else notice this?

Off the top my head I am sure there is new dialogue between V and Skye at clouds, also with tom. yes new radio segments, bredon and V have new dialogue too, Unless I am imagining things. After 3 Play throughs some dialogues seem different. And I always play as street kid. I know there is more too
Well, just finish "Automatic Love" :)
I didn't kill anyone (just Knock out every body), I found all the clues, I convinced WoodMan with Jotaro.
I didn't see anything different (in all dialogs) with Skye,Tom or Woodman.

On the other hand, I had to reload once because impossible to recover my weapons and to get out of the clouds :(

Sorry for the Double post
But i have noticed a little change between 1.2 and 1.21.
During "The Hunt", River no longer explodes the van (columbus) which would then crash into a panel, while going to the farm: D

Top Bottom