Can't drive my Caliburn

+
Recent bug happened after completing a gig in the badlands (where you save the guy in a basement and take him to a driver). This happened about 20 seconds after the gig was complete and I don't think they are connected but you never know. I carried out that mission with my Caliburn by driving the guy to the other driver and while driving away from the destination, the car suddenly stopped working. I got out, recalled the car in another destination, reloaded, restarted my pc but nothing I did made the car driveable. I can call the Caliburn in-game and it will drive itself to me. I can enter the Caliburn but the car will not accelerate or go back. Pressing A and D shows the wheels actually turning but the car itself will not drive. I do not have this issue with any other vehicles which I can call and drive as normal, just the Caliburn. If anyone has had something like this happen to them and managed to fix it, tell me how please as the Caliburn is the best car I have and not being able to drive it is very annoying. Will update the thread later if I manage to fix this issue

Yes after wainting Dakota's driver for Benedict (in GIG:MIA if i remember correctly).
For me, everytime i did this GIG, my vehicule is stuck (it doesn't matter which one). For solve the problem, i run enought far away for call it (for it to appear at another place. about 500m).

Last edited:
Recent bug happened after completing a gig in the badlands (where you save the guy in a basement and take him to a driver). This happened about 20 seconds after the gig was complete and I don't think they are connected but you never know. I carried out that mission with my Caliburn by driving the guy to the other driver and while driving away from the destination, the car suddenly stopped working. I got out, recalled the car in another destination, reloaded, restarted my pc but nothing I did made the car driveable. I can call the Caliburn in-game and it will drive itself to me. I can enter the Caliburn but the car will not accelerate or go back. Pressing A and D shows the wheels actually turning but the car itself will not drive. I do not have this issue with any other vehicles which I can call and drive as normal, just the Caliburn. If anyone has had something like this happen to them and managed to fix it, tell me how please as the Caliburn is the best car I have and not being able to drive it is very annoying. Will update the thread later if I manage to fix this issue
I always use the car that's available in the garage, and the same thing happens. He goes away, you get in the car, it drive for a few secs, then stops, like it's outta gas or something. Last time used my own car but it kept driving normally. Guessing something's up with the gig.

Just get him outta there with the game's vehicle so IT stops, and not one of your own. Problem solved.

Same thing happened to me.
Did the Gig, used the Caliburn, not I can´t accelerate it no more. Other vehicles work fine. It didn´t do me any good walking over a kilomiter away from the car, and calling it again, still won´t drive. (Niether reloading the Game nor restarting it worked either)

FIX: Call your vehicle, then shot it with gun so it explode and then call vehicle again. After you receive "new" vehicle (you will pay 100$), it will work again. I did this "unstuck" method yesterday.

Last edited:
Well, I tried it instinctively when it stopped first time. It was breakable but indestructible. so i call it to a station and blowed the whole things up with 100 low tier grenades. every car was disabled, except mine of course.
So more universal solution is to restart the game and then blow it up.

Top Bottom