1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Using a ladder can be quite buggy. At the end of the climbing process V's hands are still animated as if there is a ladder:
bug.png

Not sure if it was already mention along the lines of those 18 pages - but Johnnies Clothes are still bugged.

1) Quest Item Status is only removed in case you actively hit the point where you'd get the achievment (not working for saves before patch and after that point. So its obviously not retroactive, least was not in my case.

2) Yes, Johnny's stuff gets unlocked if you get all his stuff and after 1.2 - BUT, soon as you upgrade the very next level aka epic gets locked up again and hence, producing a dupe if you go for legendary. Leaving aside that you can't store or drop the no longer needed version.

How that last one slipped past to be expected checks if you kill a bug is beyond me, but well - it is what it is. Maybe next time...

Hello,

I have terrible bugs in the biotechnica farms area, south badlands.

Gig about trevor's body cannot be completed (I can find the body but nothing happpens next), the two SOS merc needed also cannot be completed (the strong npc to beat in the farms, the gig tells me to go inside the building but there is no way to open any door and the one with militech base with civilian prisonners, I can clear all hostiles, but cannot progress further. the civilians are afraid and nothing happens next.) More importantly, the mission killing in the name when you have to climb ladders to get to the router : there is no ladder, nothing. The objective does not update when you get there (go to the signal source), no ladder. I used cheats to get to the location of the router : it is not there. I can here buzzing, I bump into invisible structures, but I cannot hack it it does not appears neither any interaction icon :(

Attachments

• GIG militech bug.png
    GIG militech bug.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 52
  • GIG npc bug.png
    GIG npc bug.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
  • Killing in the name bug.png
    Killing in the name bug.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 51
  • where do we go from here mate.png
    where do we go from here mate.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 43
  • These quests.png
    These quests.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 44
Hello,

I have terrible bugs in the biotechnica farms area, south badlands.

Gig about trevor's body cannot be completed (I can find the body but nothing happpens next), the two SOS merc needed also cannot be completed (the strong npc to beat in the farms, the gig tells me to go inside the building but there is no way to open any door and the one with militech base with civilian prisonners, I can clear all hostiles, but cannot progress further. the civilians are afraid and nothing happens next.) More importantly, the mission killing in the name when you have to climb ladders to get to the router : there is no ladder, nothing. The objective does not update when you get there (go to the signal source), no ladder. I used cheats to get to the location of the router : it is not there. I can here buzzing, I bump into invisible structures, but I cannot hack it it does not appears neither any interaction icon :(
-So for Trevor (Trevor last ride):
You don't need to find a shard or item, normaly just bring his body to the fixer's car
-For the second (Benedict MIA):
I don't realy know. :(
Normaly, the garage door is open (with a car in), before the fight with the guy (Jason).
-For the Militech Camp (Farewell Night City):
You don't receive the Dakota holocall, no ? Because in the screenshot, your in and there is no GIG quest (for example: not kill any militech agent - optional)
-For Killing in The name:
Weird, normaly if you arrive in the spot were the terminal is, the quest marker will transform in area marker :(

See your bugs, I would go for a problem with the activation of the quests (Dakota holocall or other)

-So for Trevor (Trevor last ride):
You don't need to find a shard or item, normaly just bring his body to the fixer's car
-For the second (Benedict MIA):
I don't realy know. :(
Normaly, the garage door is open (with a car in), before the fight with the guy (Jason).
-For the Militech Camp (Farewell Night City):
You don't receive the Dakota holocall, no ? Because in the screenshot, your in and there is no GIG quest (for example: not kill any militech agent - optional)
-For Killing in The name:
Weird, normaly if you arrive in the spot were the terminal is, the quest marker will transform in area marker :(

See your bugs, I would go for a problem with the activation of the quests (Dakota holocall or other)
French too by the way,

Yeah, I have the body in my arms nothing happens, no call whatsoever, same for the two others, as if the area does not responds correctly to my presence ? Not properly loaded idk.

No the quest with militech is not correctly launched. I didn't know I was supposed to spare them.. same for jason if we should spare him :(

Some more bugs related to terrain generation

Attachments

• here.png
    here.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • something is off.png
    something is off.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
  • switches to better.png
    switches to better.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
  • there.png
    there.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • weird.png
    weird.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 34
French too by the way,

Yeah, I have the body in my arms nothing happens, no call whatsoever, same for the two others, as if the area does not responds correctly to my presence ? Not properly loaded idk.

No the quest with militech is not correctly launched. I didn't know I was supposed to spare them.. same for jason if we should spare him :(

Some more bugs related to terrain generation
Yes, that's what I thought, a problem of triggering a quest. I think the GIG with others fixers works fine, no ?
(I have got the same bug with Regina's GIG a long time ago)
Unfortunately I don't know at all how to correct this (apart from reloading a save before those problems) and doing all the "active" GIG before triggering a new. :(

I'm on a fresh run with the latest version of the game, and frankly the amount of bugs and glitches still present in the game is... well... let's just say i'm submitting a support ticket every 20 minutes or so of playing. And that's coming from someone who is deeply in love with this game.

I'm in no way bashing on the game, i'm still enjoying the hell out of it, but honestly i don't know how on earth the QA testers didn't notice all of this. Still a great game, just... The more you play, the more you wish it got at least another five-six months of development just to iron out all of this stuff.

Not a bug per se, but would very much like the gig info in the journal to be absolutely clear about the requirements for the gig, ie No Kills, No discovery etc. Just a single summary line at the top of each gig would be great. The main descriptions are sometimes not all that clear.

Having the same issue here on Sweet Dreams Stefan is not where he suppose to be and the mission can't start.
I have the same problem here as well. Is there any fix for this? I reloaded the save multiple times before going to his spawn location and nothing.

May just be me but I cant disassemble MaxDoc Mk1 anymore, the BounceBack Mk1, Mk2 and MaxDoc Mk2 can.

Also, when you hover the cursor over the BounceBacks you get the key help message in the bottom right of the screen indicating that it can be disassebled with the z key, you dont get this message for either the MaxDoc Mk1 or Mk2
I can now disassemble the MaxDoc Mk1 again but not the Mk2, (Im now using the Mk3,) so im assuming that this is something to do with the flag that gets set on equipped items telling the game not to disassemble them and it would seem that the flag is not being cleared properly when the item is unequipped.

Hello Everyone

Here are some new bugs I noticed

- When doing the quest Beast in Me, I accidentally went off-route and the game reset me to the position. At that time I observed all other racing cars are literally in the air, I mean they are driving in the air above me. It went like that for few seconds before they reset into roads.

- When Clair told me about her story during the third race, she went to her car to get back to the garage. But the car didn't render, and Clair was sitting in the Air and drove away. The beast wasn't rendering.

- Often when I asked Clair to drop me at the garage, she would drive so slow, and even stop for a while for no reason. I had to skip the drive to the garage due to it. (Dunno if this is a bug)

Is anyone able to activate scan function when in water or underwater? Was working fine one day and 'boom' suddenly doesn't work anymore.

Poles still missing from the street lamps at Sunset Motel (it's been like this since launch for me).

Still various problems with cigarettes, phones and drinks failing to appear in NPC's hands, even during important story dialogues. In the "Tapeworm" bit at Sunset Motel i had the opposite problem, Johnny was smoking TWO cigarettes at the same time... poor engram is going to die again from lung cancer.

You can equip only one mod on the M2067 Defender, no matter what.

Don't know if it's normal on consoles, but at Konpeki Plaza the staff members have black skin. I saw various playthroughs on YT and on PC they have golden skin.

IIRC, 1.2 was supposed to change the NPCs behavior a little, making them flee in panic when you throw a grenade... well, nope, in my game they still exit their car and crouch in the middle of the street like sitting ducks.

1.2 was supposed to make the weather system more dynamic. I stood there for 30 real life minutes, skipping time just to test it out, and the weather never changed. So, in my experience, it hasn't been fixed.

Poles still missing from the street lamps at Sunset Motel (it's been like this since launch for me).
Yep since day one :(
But for me, after "Life during wartime" and the dialogue with Johnny, they fly above the ground :)

For the rest, yes. There is still work to do.

Top Bottom