Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY?

+
I would like to see a variety of in-game vendors, including, but not limited to:

- Shopping malls / chain stores. Locations where you can get common goods, like middle class / working class clothing.

- Mom and pop shops / specialty stores. Places you can go to get your higher-end gear, or that gear you wouldn't go to the mall for (read: firearm / weapon stores.)

- Grey / black market dealers. Either a physical brick and mortar location, or someone who deals good out of the trunk of their car (think Little Jacob in GTA IV.)

- Vending machines. For your polymer one-shots, or your electronic consumables (like the .mp3 and cellphone vending machines in airports.)

I want to see alot of noodle bars and people cooking and eating and selling food outside . Suss cnts trying to sell you guns and stuff and convenient stores like 7 11 with degenerates out front and a dead guy in the ally behind it. Maybe some punks having fistfights that you could join in on for credits.

Dance clubs, live bands, coffee shops, taco stands, Chinese mobile chefs, funeral progressions and all sorts of activity.

A good dog cart.

Kim Ho's pet store and Korean food has become a staple of my games.

In the corp zones there are high end shops. Customized chromed gold inlay firearms. Possibly with a room in back that you can access with the right passwords. High fashion clothes, furniture, phones.

In the combat zone you can buy things that were dropped or fell off the truck. Possible an old mall where people have set up flea market style and protect each other from stealing.

In the nomad camps you can find almost anything if you look hard enough. Items salvaged from all over the country. Equipment and guns dropped by people who attacked the nomads. Guns made by the nomads in rolling factories. Vehicles made by the nomads.

The cops should go anywhere. Just that when they head into the combat zone or to the nomad camps they do so with overwhelming force.

I want a living breathing city with all the things IRL plus the adventure of Cyberpunk.

I want pawn shops. Back alley dealers peddling odd and random shit leading to bigger things. Maybe we buy a riske photo of a lady, found on the street by a bum. Turns out she's a murder victim and wife to a high level corp. Intrigue ensues.

* this idea inspired by Sardmire

I should be able to buy a ride someplace.

You cyberpsychos can knock yourselves out, but I'm not gonna last long if my primary mode of transportation is carjacking (or more likely carsurfing).

I can't believe nobody else has thought to ask the most important question:

Where can we buy our very own Swag Jackets?

Actually, now I really hope we get to see that as a store name.

"'Swag Jackets'... Wanna guess what they sell?"
"Guns with no serial numbers?"
"Yeah, out the back, after midnight. But during the day, you can get some pretty swag jackets there, too."

btw, who knows about the brands in c2020? I' ll probably steal everything so i'd like to know what i should pick :p

There are loads of corporations. Mike said there would new entities we had never heard of yet, so I would expect a lot more to come.

Militech are obviously still going strong and I hope Tsunami Arms will be around. I loved all of Tsunami Arms weapons.

I wonder what's going to be done with Arasaka?

Militech are obviously still alive and kicking as we have seen an updated 'Crushed SSG'.

Attachments

• Dead Swaggy.jpg
    Dead Swaggy.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 51
Ok... reason number 1 not to include 3-d printers... it means less stores, which means less enterable buildings (because there is less reason to do so) and fewer things to spend in game money on.

I prefer stores.

Ok... reason number 1 not to include 3-d printers... it means less stores, which means less enterable buildings (because there is less reason to do so) and fewer things to spend in game money on.

I prefer stores.

3D printing is just another form of fabrication, (which is not really very different from the Auto-Factories what already existed in 2020.) And yet, even though we could build our own kit in 2020, we still got a fixer to fetch it...

Shopping is faster, cheaper and simpler. There is nothing wrong with including 3D printing, especially if it is the most expensive method of getting something. Shoping will not be redundant.

Top Bottom