Baptised with Fire achievement

+

Soimu

Forum regular
Hello,

So i have a question regarding Baptised with Fire achievement (play a card from 5 different factions during a match).
Does anyone know how i can complete this now since arena is not available anymore?

You can't, unfortunately.

Weird, I know that Arena achievements were removed at one point (resulting in some players having over 100%) but seems they've been added back.

Soimu

Forum regular
It can also be done in normal matches but you need a partner to team up with so it is harder.

You didn't specify it wasn't an Arena achievement.

But I see that Arena achievements have been added back, in any case.

Last edited:
Hello,

So i have a question regarding Baptised with Fire achievement (play a card from 5 different factions during a match).
Does anyone know how i can complete this now since arena is not available anymore?
A certain seasonal mode allows you to play basically every card in the game, as every turn every card in your hand transforms into another card which is one provision higher. Somebody will post the name of this mode (because I don't remember), then you can select cards from every faction and complete this achievement given it's not Arena-specific.

I don't play much draft, but maybe you can get lucky and draw enough different faction cards there when making a deck?

Soimu

Forum regular
A certain seasonal mode allows you to play basically every card in the game, as every turn every card in your hand transforms into another card which is one provision higher. Somebody will post the name of this mode (because I don't remember), then you can select cards from every faction and complete this achievement given it's not Arena-specific.

I don't play much draft, but maybe you can get lucky and draw enough different faction cards there when making a deck?
I see. Thank you.

I'm not sure if it will work, but Syndicate have cards that share factions with each other faction.

Skelllige: Sukrus, Hammon, Tidecloak Hideaway
Monsters: Pugo Boom-Breaker, Tatterwing, Kikimore Warrior
Northern Realms: Prophet Lebioda, Nathaniel Pastodi, Temple Guard
Scoia'Tael: Novigradian Justice, Harald Gord, Cleaver's Muscle
Nilfgaard: Doadrick Leumaerts, Rico Meiersdorf, Courier

But as I said, I don't know if it will work or if the game will consider those cards only as "syndicate" cards.

Top Bottom