Votes: 160 42.1%
  • Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Today's the Lover's Day! And what better way to celebrate it than to find a perfect match? So? Which of these characters is the ideal partner for V in your opinion? Are you #TeamPanam #TeamJudy #TeamKerry or #TeamRiver?

CP77_LoversPoll.png

No option for all of them at the same time in the same place? Note to the above pictured Night Citizens, don't bother holidaying in Dorne anytime soon ;) :p

"Who is the ideal partner for V?"

Depends on what kind of V you're playing. For my female V, Panam's her Best Friend Forever. Strong, decisive, independent, thorough, dangerous and determined.

Guest 3847602

... Waifu wars from original BSN boards incoming.
BSN? Yennefer and Triss threads were like a warzone in 2015. One wrong word uttered and 30 minutes later you'd have moderators deleting 2-3 pages of personal insults coupled with issuing bans to 5-10 members.
Anyway, pity voted for River. Wish I could have voted for Rogue. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy for sure; the emotional depth and beauty of the relationship between Valerie and Judy is unparalleled by any in any game that I have played previously <3

(refer to my comments in the Judy DLC thread, relationship DLC thread, favourite quote thread or game review thread for an extensive reasoning behind this statement, heh)

BSN? Yennefer and Triss threads were like a warzone in 2015. One wrong word uttered and 30 minutes later you'd have moderators deleting 2-3 pages of personal insults coupled with issuing bans to 5-10 members.
Anyway, pity voted for River. Wish I could have voted for Rogue. :(

Yep, I remember that too. That's why I raised an eyebrow after seeing this poll. It's like a spark for another dumbster on fire called "waifu wars". If it was worded "Who's an ideal partner for your V. " instead " Who's the best waifu/husbando? Let the fight commence! " it would be way better. Or "who's your favorite LI?"

Yikes.

Top Bottom