• Judy

Votes: 160 42.1%
  • Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters
Dear CDPR.
Whatever goal you set with this poll, just know - each LI became the PERSON who means a lot for each of us in particular and whole community in general.

I just hope you’ll consider the poll results as direct signal from players that they want to continue V’s adventure with his/her lover and continuation of V’s story is the thing we all want to see in first big expansion...
100% agree

Judy decides to leave everthing behind and go with V and the Aldecados in the Star ending. Kerry and River stay with V even when V is acting cold and distant towards them in the Sun ending. They all care about V, they just express that in different ways.
100% agree

we already knew that panam was going to win :(

I hope this is not CDPR's way of gathering data which characters to make future content for. All of them deserve it, not just the ladies.
You don't need to gather data to know who's popular. The only thing I don't think I can predict is whether River or Kerry with be the distant, distant third.

Though honestly given one of the front page staples right now is a sizeable thread about awkwardly obvious dev favoritism with romances, a Red posting this poll seems sliiiiiiiightly tone deaf to me. This thread is just asking to turn into the 2.0 of that one.

Edit: not to mention the post explicitly about Panam DLC whose closest rival is the massive endings thread.

You don't need to gather data to know who's popular. The only thing I don't think I can predict is whether River or Kerry with be the distant, distant third.

The popularity of each romance is generally reflected by how prominent of a role each of the characters play in the story. The male romances in particular play a much smaller role in the game and have less content.

From what I've read, CDPR gave some love to Triss when people complained that she had less content than Yennefer in TW3, so there is at least some hope for the future.

The popularity of each romance is generally reflected by how prominent of a role each of the characters play in the story. The male romances in particular play a much smaller role in the game and have less content.
There's a definite correlation there, but I don't think you honestly believe Kerry would be polling at the top if the time he and Panam spent in the story were switched. Regardless, the obvious imbalance in the male romance content was part of my point and probably better articulated in that other thread.

From what I've read, CDPR gave some love to Triss when people complained that she had less content than Yennefer in TW3, so there is at least some hope for the future.
Maybe I guess. River's survival is already determinant so I don't have much hope.

There's a definite correlation there, but I don't think you honestly believe Kerry would be polling at the top if the time he and Panam spent in the story were switched.

Given the demographics who play open-world RPGs? No. I think the results would be much, much higher than 3%, though. Kerry's storyline as it currently stands is tacked on to the end of the game and is therefore entirely missable.

Maybe I guess. River's survival is already determinant so I don't have much hope.

In that case, because everyone's story has multiple potential outcomes (including negative ones where they permanently cut ties with V) should we assume that no character can have additional content added? Recent leaks in the game files related to Panam, of all people, suggest otherwise.

Given the demographics who play open-world RPGs? No. I think the results would be much, much higher than 3%, though. Kerry's storyline as it currently stands is tacked on to the end of the game and is therefore entirely missable.
I don't think it would be too much higher than it is now, but I definitely agree with the second part. It's also locked behind fully agreeing to let Johnny take the "kill me faster" pills at every turn, for an added bonus.

In that case, because everyone's story has multiple potential outcomes (including negative ones where they permanently cut ties with V) should we assume that no character can have additional content added? Recent leaks in the game files related to Panam, of all people, suggest otherwise.
Cutting ties is infinitely less definite than being a literal corpse, but I see your point.

Shani, naturally! But. . . hmmm. . . this seems so familiar, and yet. . . something's amiss . . . .

Ah! Wrong world.
Make her visit a ripperdoc! :LOL:

Ontopic: Because I play a female V, I have to say Judy, but Panam can join anytime she want ... perhaps persuaded by my GUN!

Last edited:
yep and then hit V with the "good luck with that" on the rooftop lol

I think you probably already know that Panam is in a bit of a uniquely opportune position to help V in the situation you're referring to. Both Judy and Panam help V in the best way that their circumstances and abilities allow.

The Sun, The Star, and Temperance endings aren't even possible without meeting Alt Cunningham, which is dependent on the help that Judy provides to V.

Dear CDPR.
Whatever goal you set with this poll, just know - each LI became the PERSON who means a lot for each of us in particular and whole community in general.

I just hope you’ll consider the poll results as direct signal from players that they want to continue V’s adventure with his/her lover and continuation of V’s story is the thing we all want to see in first big expansion...
I completely agree and second this as well! Worthy of note! GJ

I vote Judy for female V (of course). Due to it was the single most comprehensive story between Judy and V. Second place is with male V and Panam.

I just wished the story was just as fleshed out for all the other companions. The guys lacked a lot more content than the girls, and they came rather late in the story.

Suggestion: Flesh out all companion-stories so they are about 2xsize of Judy's quest-line and options + repeatable side-'quests' (dining, clubbing and taking them around places special for V and their companions). I'm sure I've forgotten more things to do.

The Sun, The Star, and Temperance endings aren't even possible without meeting Alt Cunningham, which is dependent on the help that Judy provides to V.
Judy only helps identify the VDBs through the BDs.

Mr. Hands is the man y'all need to be thanking.

Last edited:
Judy only helps identify the VDBs through the BDs.

Mr. Hands is the man y'all need to be thanking.
I might recommend putting some spoiler tags around the bit you quoted.

And who would V tell Mr. Hands to contact without Judy's help, exactly? ;)

Top Bottom