Votes: 170 44.7%
  • Judy

Votes: 160 42.1%
  • Kerry

Votes: 25 6.6%
  • River

Votes: 25 6.6%

• Total voters
And who would V tell Mr. Hands to contact without Judy's help, exactly? ;)
And how would V get in contact with the VDBs if not for Mr. Hands?

See, they are both in the same bag. It's just that Mr. Hands was more of a help than Judy.

And how would V get in contact with the VDBs if not for Mr. Hands?

See, they are both in the same bag. It's just that Mr. Hands was more of a help than Judy.

Are you proposing a Mr. Hands romance DLC? :think:

First playthrough I ended with River, second playthrough with Panam, I am now busy with my third playthrough playing a female toon so I have my eyes set on Judy this time

EDIT: some extra follow!
Panam I liked as she's a feisty woman and has some great scenes and good quests.
Judy I haven't wooed yet, but so far I do like the good quests especially the one to help people and the diving one which felt very intimate
River I liked as he's a solid good guy, has nice scenes (although not as good as Panam) and a good quests

Last edited:

Guest 4412420

Though honestly given one of the front page staples right now is a sizeable thread about awkwardly obvious dev favoritism with romances, a Red posting this poll seems sliiiiiiiightly tone deaf to me. This thread is just asking to turn into the 2.0 of that one.
It is lover's day and they posted the same poll on Twitter too so, it makes sense to do the same on the forums. But you're right about this thread possibly turning into the same thing, but at the same it wouldn't be entirely off topic.

Cyberpunk's romances are not on equal footing at all so voting on which one's the best for V doesn't feel... fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course: Judy forever :3

But don't worry guys, Panam is also a good character. :beer:
ZgYBhq1x7L1bW.gif

I just hope that CDPR doesn't use all these polls to decide if a character is 'worth' getting extra content or not. Screen time is already in Judy and Panam's favour, and poor Kerry gets missed by most people because he's so close to the end of the game.

But Kerry got my vote, anyway. Disaster pensioner ftw.

My take on the romance, other than quality of story....
Panam, a loyal, strong person, who will 'have your back' as long as the person returns the favor. Great friend for Valerie, and awesome partner for Vincent. Extremely rare even in todays world.
Judy.... well, she is an emotional train wreck. She sends up so many red flags she should be avoided as far as being romantic partner. A person only good as a friend, but not a close one.
River a person that is tough and confident as a cop, but insecure in his private life. I found it made no sense, its like he has MPD. He is okay when he and Valerie are working on cases (all 2 of them) but needs validation when interacting with Valerie. It made me cringe from time to time. The relationship also seems rushed, plus Josh 'pushing' River and Valerie together, normally results in the relationship ending as quickly as it starts. Like a fire made of paper instead of wood.
Kerry..... have not much to say on him. Did not put much thought on him other than he is just there in Valerie's life due to Johnny (I have only played Valerie) maybe because it has something to do with the 50+ year age difference. Not sure.....

As for the quality of story arc, I have to go with the community. Panam and Judy have the best story arc, by a long shot. River, and Kerry do need a lot of work to get to the same level of story arc the two ladies have.

Top Bottom