Hotfix 1.21

+
Yeah for me it is still present as well. We should report this to the technical support so it will be fixed in a future hotfix.

Frequent flyer trophy bugged...only one I need for platinum...please cdpr...fix this😔😔
Post automatically merged:

Frequent flyer trophy bugged...only one I need for platinum...please cdpr...fix this

I think a lot of people who bought Cyberpunk on day one will wait a couple months with the next CDPR game. I definitely will. There is no point in hyping oneself out with a game that is unplayable or unfinished for months to come. I want to play high quality games, not work in progress. CDPR learned nothing from their previous 3 games. All launches were terrible and games were riddled with bugs. The Witcher 3 was no exception and in my opinion the game got brought to a high finish by the time the second big expansion got released.
If it's not fixed properly I won't buy another CDPR game. At the moment the playability quality on XB1 hasn't improved much at all. Especially when you go to areas where a lot is happening - such as Jig-Jig Street or an area near where you get T-Bugs "Ping" reward for example where the fps drops dramatically and the game stutters along... even now in those areas it's still 50/50 whether the game will crash.

@Alicja.

Will you please be so kind to confirm whether or not the sun glare in this vid is intended?

Am asking because it has persisted throughout all the patches so far.
Since I'm don't remember it happening when the game first arrived, I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be happening. But, it's darn annoying when you're trying to drive in 1st person, that's for sure.

It's that time again, time to start cutting down completely off-topic posts. A few are already gone.

If you post in this thread about Hotfix 1.21 then please make sure your post is about Hotfix 1.21. We do not want or need yet another thread about whether or not you like the game or its developers.

-ADD Nvidia REFLEX support to improve latency and improve the overall game experience, no doubt it will benefit the game
-Sensitivity sliders, add more precision, for example 0.01 numbers. Already possible by using some mods or some Config changes, but should be implemented for everybody without doing any changes.
-ZOOM sensitivity, it operates in the opposite way, the more you increase the value the lower is the sensitivity. Invert it and make it work properly, and increase the range. 1 should be a lower sensitivity than value "2", increase the range to 10 to have more precision.
-FOR the LOVE of GOD, where is toggle ZOOM? in a top FPS game this should be available, its available on so many FPS games, why should I use a macro or external programs to do this?????

Yeah for me it is still present as well. We should report this to the technical support so it will be fixed in a future hotfix.
The thing is I'm pretty sure the team is aware of this "issue". Yet, it's still in there after all these patches. And some were major patches with lots and lots of fixes. If it is meant as a challenge then why just don't say so? Right now it's quite confusing about its intentions.

Since I'm don't remember it happening when the game first arrived, I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be happening.
I might be wrong, but I started to notice the sun glare in the hotfix 1.06. I was personaly hoping this bug ended up being fixed in the hotfix 1.21. I hope it will be fixed in a future hotfix soon.

The thing is I'm pretty sure the team is aware of this "issue". Yet, it's still in there after all these patches. And some were major patches with lots and lots of fixes. If it is meant as a challenge then why just don't say so? Right now it's quite confusing about its intentions.
I'm not sure if this is a challenge for the players to overcome, since I noticed the sun glare to be present in places it doesn't make sense. I might be wrong though since I'm not in the head of the devs.

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but I started to notice the sun glare in the hotfix 1.06. I was personaly hoping this bug ended up being fixed in the hotfix 1.21. I hope it will be fixed in a future hotfix soon.

I'm not sure if this is a challenge for the players to overcome, since I noticed the sun glare to be present in places it doesn't make sense. I might be wrong though since I'm not in the head of the devs.
If it is a challenge, it should count for both perspectives, not only for first person. This way you simply switch to third person, and it's gone. Some challenge.
If it is a bug, then why hasn't it been mended patches ago? I've seen it being mentioned by several players. You would think a small adjustment to brightness would cover it.
Then there's this. Out of the many many, many reshades and graphics settings on Nexus, not a single one effectively diminishes the sun glare.
There's also not one mod that tackles it. Could mean that it's hard-coded.

Guess there's nothing else to do but wait for patch 1.3, and hope IT, will cure it.

@Alicja.

Will you please be so kind to confirm whether or not the sun glare in this vid is intended?

We are talking about an intense sun glare you can experience when you are driving in first person. You can watch the video in the message I quote if you want to see it.

Ooooooh, you mean that effect that is supposed to simulate your eyes getting used to darkness so anything bright in the distance would seem super bright! Yeah, I noticed it too and I'm sure it's the overall thing so it applies to all dark vs light scenes.

We are talking about an intense sun glare you can experience when you are driving in first person. You can watch the video in the message I quote if you want to see it.
Yep, if you mostly ride a bike (or other car like quadra, caliburn or jhonny's porshe), you don't realize the problem ;)
Until Mitch asks you to follow him with his car to an unknown destination, and there, we will say that it stings the eyes if you are in the first person :D

Ooooooh, you mean that effect that is supposed to simulate your eyes getting used to darkness so anything bright in the distance would seem super bright! Yeah, I noticed it too and I'm sure it's the overall thing so it applies to all dark vs light scenes.
Yes, that effect. Only, especially in the Aerondight and the Mule it gets so bright as you can see in the vid, you can't see at all. It also lasts the entire trip long. And it's during FPP driving only, not on foot or TPP driving. And it's been in the game since launch.

Giant wheel visual bugs. Missing textures. The one with glass (first) doesnt show giant wheel sometimes

AMD driver 21.3.2

(Image resized)
Happens to me to, and my graphics-card is an Nvidia GTX1070. It seems the character is clipping into the structure, so you're looking 'out' and you won't see the textures from the reversed side. It's something strange, as I haven't seen anything like this other places.

There is a new mod on nexus mods that totally fixes the sun glare issue plus makes the whole in game lighting better.

I can now drive any car in first person view

I have used it for the last couple of days it also has a dynamic weather version

The one i use is the eye adaption mod with diverse weather

I was walking in night city during a sandstorm the place looked dope as hell.

Very easy install just one file into the mod folder

Attachments

• with mod (2).png
    with mod (2).png
    4.5 MB · Views: 86
  • with mod.png
    with mod.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
  • without mod (2).png
    without mod (2).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 79
  • without mod.png
    without mod.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 67
When contrasted with what we can see from the game and CDPR, it definitely sounds on the money.
The "scripting" sounds to me like the issues I'm having with my favourite topic here: crowds and traffic. :D
Lately I noticed that cars on the streets behave in a very weird ways when I walk towards them. How to explain it... So what happens is, if I approach head on a car that is in motion, it will stop. And it will not move until I walk away to a certain distance. Ok? Now here's an interesting thing: if there was another car behind the first one and that one also had to stop, it will not move until I walk past it. Even after the first car is all long gone, the second car will wait. No matter how far away I walk from it, it won't move until I am BEHIND it.
This should be a 'simple' fix. Reduce the radius were the car can 'sense' the players presence. If the player gets hit by a moving car, it's not the fault of the driver in the car, but the player not paying attention. They upped the radius when NCPD would spawn to hunt you down if you triggered them (committing crimes).

What I found weird is how the cars are not really following the roads, but something approximating the road. They need to polish the path-finder algorithm, if it exists, because that's the cause when cars crash into structures (we've seen numerous times how this can be reproduced faithfully in Downtown and by the entrance to the building V is living in, H10. Maybe there will be less cars leaving parts embedded into structures in the future due to crashes??

They really should add a slider so players can adjust the setting how they like it. Personally I always drive in 3'rd person, but I sympathize with those afflicted by the glare. I noticed this myself when driving out of dark places (tunnels, garags etc.) into sunlight, and frankly would love to have a slider for all perspectives in the Graphics-settings.

Last edited:

@Alicja.

I'm going to go out a limb here and guess that is not intended. :D

I'm guessing that it's something about the shader effect used to darken the windows while they're off. Definitely something to send into CDPR support.

Top Bottom