Strange icons?

+
Since im not allowed to post on general, i post here.
Mods may move post if in wrong place.

Googling about status effects did not help, this icon with a hand plus X next it?
What it means, what does it do to me? Im pretty sure it's not that im not allowed to fap but... this occurs when im fighting beat the brat mission. So some kind of brawling thing? Im using berserk also, but why it stacks like double? Can it be that or...? wut?

Have you got a cyberware like Kerensikov or/and Synapsic accelerator ?
Maybe/probably/certainly it's that. It's the recharge time of a cyberware that's on ;)

Last edited:
Bringing up the weapon/ item wheel should reveal which status effect is which on the left hand side of your screen.

I normally see the hand with the cross when Valerie's Self-Ice is on cooldown.

Have you got a cyberware like Kerensikov or/and Synapsic accelerator ?
Maybe/probably/certainly it's that. It's the recharge time of a cyberware that's on ;)
But why it's on double? It can be also as bigger numbers, same icons with different timing? So, it doesn't make sense why cooldown is having two separate timings? Why?
Post automatically merged:

Bringing up the weapon/ item wheel should reveal which status effect is which on the left hand side of your screen.

I normally see the hand with the cross when Valerie's Self-Ice is on cooldown.
I cant pick up weapon when cage fight?

Guest 4400165

Since im not allowed to post on general, i post here.
Mods may move post if in wrong place.

Googling about status effects did not help, this icon with a hand plus X next it?
What it means, what does it do to me? Im pretty sure it's not that im not allowed to fap but... this occurs when im fighting beat the brat mission. So some kind of brawling thing? Im using berserk also, but why it stacks like double? Can it be that or...? wut?

Fou already answered this and they're correct, it's a cyberware cooldown icon. Another user before pointed out correctly that you can view all active effects when you bring up the weapon wheel.

I have an off-topic question: is that Bleeding effect with a 6 minutes timer? If so, what caused it?

Fou already answered this and they're correct, it's a cyberware cooldown icon. Another user before pointed out correctly that you can view all active effects when you bring up the weapon wheel.

I have an off-topic question: is that Bleeding effect with a 6 minutes timer? If so, what caused it?
off-topic answer, nope it's the "hydrated" effect :)

Top Bottom