It's Elementary

+
Hello all.

I have finished everything I can see on the map and apparently I did not get the It's Elementary achievement.
I have the other achievements for the other zones which makes this even weirder.

Level / Street Cred MAX
Only mission I have in my mission book is Nocturne OP55N1
Finished 3 endings so far. Going to go for a 4th then start a new character
I have double checked all the gigs online vs Completed and they are all there. Including Psychos
The map is empty.
Only odd thing I can find is when I go to Regina she has a highlighted option. If I click it she just says something about the Psychos and that's it. The text shows up again.
I have tried going hour by hour and looking at the map and still nothing.
Note: Seems I can't get the Frequent Flyer achievement either.
Note 2: Map is the same if I switch to JOBS instead of Open World.
Can you advise on this?

Thank you.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg
Screenshot_1.jpg

Just some idea ;)
Have you read all the shard for the NCPD Reported Crimes ?
You do the "hidden" quest "The Highwayman" ?

@LeKill3rFou Yes. I have that completed. I checked all my shards and they are read. Unless I missed a crucial one somewhere in the world.

Checked https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Watson_Gigs and crossed referenced with my completed quests and I have them all. I googled reported crimes as well but it only shows me locations not the names... so I might need to check every area in Watson
@AikoHayashi Yes. I did that as well. Going to double check that area today to see if I missed something. But I am positive I dove underwater and grabbed something there because I remember using that ladder.

@LeKill3rFou Yes. I have that completed. I checked all my shards and they are read. Unless I missed a crucial one somewhere in the world.

Checked https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Watson_Gigs and crossed referenced with my completed quests and I have them all. I googled reported crimes as well but it only shows me locations not the names... so I might need to check every area in Watson
@AikoHayashi Yes. I did that as well. Going to double check that area today to see if I missed something. But I am positive I dove underwater and grabbed something there because I remember using that ladder.
1619419851633.png

It includes also the NPCD Hustles.

I don't know if it need for that achievement, but a shard launch a quest (NCPD) in Badland south. The one for netrunner's set (glasses).
(And it does not appear on the map before reading the shard)

All my shards are "read" I have nothing marked as unread but I'll have a look again later on in the day.
I don't no if it's reply to my post, but the shard I'm referring to, it's not indicate on the map. You have to found it and read it for NCPD job appear :)
(for a part of legendary netrunner set)

I don't no if it's reply to my post, but the shard I'm referring to, it's not indicate on the map. You have to found it and read it for NCPD job appear :)
(for a part of legendary netrunner set)
What set exactly? So I can look it up

What set exactly? So I can look it up
I don't know the name, but i remember where it is :)
There is a body, near a crashed car at the extrem south of Badlands South, on the road just above 2 NCPD assaults who are out of the frontier.

Hello all.

I have finished everything I can see on the map and apparently I did not get the It's Elementary achievement.
I have the other achievements for the other zones which makes this even weirder.

Level / Street Cred MAX
Only mission I have in my mission book is Nocturne OP55N1
Finished 3 endings so far. Going to go for a 4th then start a new character
I have double checked all the gigs online vs Completed and they are all there. Including Psychos
The map is empty.
Only odd thing I can find is when I go to Regina she has a highlighted option. If I click it she just says something about the Psychos and that's it. The text shows up again.
I have tried going hour by hour and looking at the map and still nothing.
Note: Seems I can't get the Frequent Flyer achievement either.
Note 2: Map is the same if I switch to JOBS instead of Open World.
Can you advise on this?

Thank you.
View attachment 11213296View attachment 11213287View attachment 11213290
Hi,

Hope this quest name helps others

Reported Crime Worldly Possessions: R.J. Griffin’s Urn​

Have anyone found a solution for this?

I'm at the same situation at the moment. Playing on PS5. Have no blue icons on map at Watson and have done all 23 gigs. I have done the job that need to go to cemetery as well.

Have no clue what to do now...
Post automatically merged:

Yesterday the trophy popped up. I went to the safehouse at little china, slept and then the missing icon appeared. Went there and trophy popped. Don't know if it was related to sleeping or the time of day itself.

Last edited:
Just some idea ;)
Have you read all the shard for the NCPD Reported Crimes ?
You do the "hidden" quest "The Highwayman" ?
LOL 'hidden' quest... In my playtroughs when I get to all-foods, the first thing I pick up is the bike, so I have some method for transportation, when I lose my Archer Hella.

Top Bottom