Hotfix 1.22

+
I am quiet positive that the fps has improved on my last run using this patch (RTX 3070, Ryzen 3600).
However, I now notice shadows flickering under the car I'm driving.
Also, the LOD seems to be messed up. When driving, the lights on the streets pop noticeably.

I love hearing about your work and about the stability improvements in Cyberpunk 2077. Thank you for healing the wounds of this beautiful game. I have the intuition that the news of the DLC's is very close to being released. Please continue to work with enthusiasm on:

*Greater optimization of the game (it consumes much more than it needs in many moments)
*Being able to have a button to walk quietly and not be a headless chicken all the time.
*In the AI of npc and vehicles (has to be rewritten)
*Higher difficulty of the game (it is very easy even in difficult level)
*Increased intelligence in gang combat (Netrunner AI is broken and enemies are very predictable)
*Retaliation from the gangs (leave some trace of your actions in Night City, now everything is erased and recharged)
*Animations for greater immersion (eating, drinking, sex, board games and arcades). Between missions we could spend many hours enjoying the city.
*Random missions that give you npcs or that start after hearing npcs conversations.

We want much more and surely you who have put so much love and talent too :)

When will the mission "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual" be repaired? :) The only mission that doesn't allow me to complete all side quests. :rolleyes:

I love hearing about your work and about the stability improvements in Cyberpunk 2077. Thank you for healing the wounds of this beautiful game. I have the intuition that the news of the DLC's is very close to being released. Please continue to work with enthusiasm on:

*Greater optimization of the game (it consumes much more than it needs in many moments)
*Being able to have a button to walk quietly and not be a headless chicken all the time.
*In the AI of npc and vehicles (has to be rewritten)
*Higher difficulty of the game (it is very easy even in difficult level)
*Increased intelligence in gang combat (Netrunner AI is broken and enemies are very predictable)
*Retaliation from the gangs (leave some trace of your actions in Night City, now everything is erased and recharged)
*Animations for greater immersion (eating, drinking, sex, board games and arcades). Between missions we could spend many hours enjoying the city.
*Random missions that give you npcs or that start after hearing npcs conversations.

We want much more and surely you who have put so much love and talent too :)
-Add toggle ZOOM
-Add nvidia reflex
-Casual events

thought the same because i need an own hard drive for this game soonish... 15 gig again on ps4 curious whats in there....
Nope, it's the same on Xbox (since always). Maybe for avoid some problems (I don't know which one, or really why, but it's the same for all games). I remember some patch/hotfix of two lines and yet made 10GB (like a certain game whose name begins with A and ends with K).

If the PC users could have some love that would be super. I appreciate that consoles have it rough, but the game as we were told was really made for next gen graphics etc. Hell, I was asked why I should be upset that top of the line performance requires an RTX 3090 while I have a 2080 TI. [...]

Yes, from December. But i don't want to complete all side questions again to get an acheviement or make 100% of game.
oof, i started my playthrough on 1.12 hotfix so i didn't have any problems, but my friend had problems with some missions on older saves, and when he started new playthrough, those missions were fixed. So yeah, you probably need to start again to fix the problem :(

Top Bottom