Hotfix 1.22

+
Hi. I have a problem in mission Surprise. I can't complete it, because Nancy just doesn't answer the call. Reboot doesn't help. Re-passing this mission and that were before doesn't help too.

Encountered another graphical anomaly with the Nomads could just be me! I play on the PC

Attachments

• melded with vehicle 1.png
    melded with vehicle 1.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Frequent Flyer achievement is still not working.. Got all dataterms including metro: memorial park. Playing on PS5. Please fix so we can get platinum !

Hi There,

I've been playing CP2077 for about 2 Months now (on second play through). I play on Xbox Series X with little to no issues at all but this update made things noticeably bad.

-My HUB disappeared many times already. (Had to load saves to bring back)
-When you're in badlands and looking toward city. The highway looks JAM PACKED with cars (which it didnt before).. Which is GREAT.. But then the cars disappear when you go close to them. Or they start pulling onto a street and disappear.

- Just did a GIG (Radar Love) and im suppose to be stealthy and Robots/NPCs are just shooting into the desert.

Just trying to provide some feedback. Really appreciate the hard work. So far my experience has been great. Little things here and there but mostly positive/super fun.

Hi There,

I've been playing CP2077 for about 2 Months now (on second play through). I play on Xbox Series X with little to no issues at all but this update made things noticeably bad.

-My HUB disappeared many times already. (Had to load saves to bring back)
-When you're in badlands and looking toward city. The highway looks JAM PACKED with cars (which it didnt before).. Which is GREAT.. But then the cars disappear when you go close to them. Or they start pulling onto a street and disappear.

- Just did a GIG (Radar Love) and im suppose to be stealthy and Robots/NPCs are just shooting into the desert.

Just trying to provide some feedback. Really appreciate the hard work. So far my experience has been great. Little things here and there but mostly positive/super fun.
Not yet playing on 1.22 on my XBSX, poor net connexion...
But, the cars in BadLands, it's here since day one... i don't know why they added that, but it's here. They disappear as you approach (same near the lake where you go for "Pyramid Song", it's weird...)
Have the same issue on 1.2 and 1.21, i enter in combat directly without be dectected before :(
(Same in "GIG:Good Bye Night City")

Considering how many other games look good and run well on XB1, I don't see why it should be so difficult, if they're good at what they do.
Maybe because at the start, it's a game created and designed for PC (and good ones). And put the game in old-gen console seems complicated. A bit like if you wanted to run the "beautiful" xbox one games on Xbox 360. Possible but difficult...
(I said "maybe" because im' not sur, i'm not a DEV)

Wow just tested it for Xbox one x and there is still absolutely no improvement of the frame rate - I'm kinda loosing my patience here - just fix this stiff already

Maybe because at the start, it's a game created and designed for PC (and good ones). And put the game in old-gen console seems complicated. A bit like if you wanted to run the "beautiful" xbox one games on Xbox 360. Possible but difficult...
(I said "maybe" because im' not sur, i'm not a DEV)
When it's stable they should quit working on old consoles. It is weighing on the work of the new generation of consoles and PC.
Post automatically merged:

So I appear to be having some weird graphical issues with V while talking to the Padre.
too long with the relic? XD The bugs in this game will also go down in history and we will certainly miss them.

Last edited:
It is said that only 20% of the team is working on these patches. Therefore, 80% have been working for months on more complex things to come.
Post automatically merged:

Not too sure why you quoted my post with that comment who is said to be doing what, but erm cheers!

Nice, always appreciate a fix, but in a mission where you need to meet Evelyn and Judy for a first time after watching BD Evelyns purse is stuck to hers hand. And the first night in apartment V is still sleeping like in old days. At lest after she is falling a sleep a bit more realistic :) Keep up the good work and THANKS all developers for there hard work. :)

Top Bottom