Pacifica After Hotfix 1.22

+
After the hotfix 1.22 which was apparently 3gb for my friend and for me it was 15.7gb;well lets get to the point as i was roaming around the desert and fast traveled to pacifica near the ripperdoc, there was a quest to burglarize a van and started to go there but no the game just would let me cross the effing road and crashed my game twice but the third time i took the bridge but after i stole the van and got to the main road which is completely on the other side of the road which i was at the game crashed AGAIN.

After the hotfix 1.22 which was apparently 3gb for my friend and for me it was 15.7gb;well lets get to the point as i was roaming around the desert and fast traveled to pacifica near the ripperdoc, there was a quest to burglarize a van and started to go there but no the game just would let me cross the effing road and crashed my game twice but the third time i took the bridge but after i stole the van and got to the main road which is completely on the other side of the road which i was at the game crashed AGAIN.

Console or PC?

I've had the game crash on me once in Pacifica, as I was walking to the sidewalk. Haven't happened to me since (I play on PC).

And these bug-reports needs to be sent to CD Projekt Red, so they can fix it.

Click on the console if you're playing on those, or select PC, and send a report with as much information as you can gather about the crash. Since you've experienced it twice (or more), it seems repeatable, so make sure you describe exactly the steps you take for the crash to occur. Obviously we don't want crashes, but if you can produce repeatable crashes, they need to know. The forums aren't the best place to send messages to developers.

Console or PC?

I've had the game crash on me once in Pacifica, as I was walking to the sidewalk. Haven't happened to me since (I play on PC).

Click on the console if you're playing on those, or select PC, and send a report with as much information as you can gather about the crash. Since you've experienced it twice (or more), it seems repeatable, so make sure you describe exactly the steps you take for the crash to occur. Obviously we don't want crashes, but if you can produce repeatable crashes, they need to know. The forums aren't the best place to send messages to developers.

Console or PC?

Yeah, on PC and sure i will do that

Top Bottom