Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

+
About the clouds, I have a question for those who tried this option.
In fact I made this quest few times to test the consequences, but didn't go far enough to see the result.

So here is my question, if you finish the quest by letting Maïko taking the rules of the Clouds, Judy is not very happy about it but she is not that angry, you can tell her that you want to let her a chance to prove she wants to make things right for the Cloud. Then Judy leave, without a kiss ok, but not saying you betray her.
I didn"t choose this outcome so I was wondering what did she tells you during Pyramid Song if you choose this option.
Does anybody tried this ?

Yes, I'm curious.
;)

About the clouds, I have a question for those who tried this option.
In fact I made this quest few times to test the consequences, but didn't go far enough to see the result.

So here is my question, if you finish the quest by letting Maïko taking the rules of the Clouds, Judy is not very happy about it but she is not that angry, you can tell her that you want to let her a chance to prove she wants to make things right for the Cloud. Then Judy leave, without a kiss ok, but not saying you betray her.
I didn"t choose this outcome so I was wondering what did she tells you during Pyramid Song if you choose this option.
Does anybody tried this ?

Yes, I'm curious.
;)

Ok, warning big spoiler !
-If you leave the cloud at Maiko:
you take the money, romance is dead.
you don't take money, romance is aviable.
(nothing will change in the clouds, all for nothing, Judy is sad).

-If you kill Maiko, Judy is sad, romance is aviable.
-If you knock out Maiko, Judy is less sad, romance is aviable.
(The tygers claw take revenge, Tom is dead, Judy is sad)

Lot of sadness :cry:

Chapter 6 in the bag!

I Promise

nvMyggY.jpg

Nice, I'll read it this week-end...

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

So, I followed you and post the third chapter.
It's not a long one, but a transition.
Post automatically merged:

So in fact I didn't wait and read it...
Very nice as I was afraid of... I'll have to wait for the rest now...
;)

Gratz.

Last edited:
This week, I was tipped off by a friend that there was some dialogue in Pyramid Song that I probably missed, triggered by hanging around behind Judy for a bit when she asks V to swim a circle around her. I tested it out and was pleasantly surprised by (despite being a small exchange) how well it plays into the portrayal of the relationship between Judy and Valerie (I did take to YT to see how it plays out for male V; I wouldn't advise trying it out, heh)

Admittedly, this is probably a bit out of step with the proceedings between Judy and V in Night City, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found a way to make Judy smile beyond the story. Given that all in all, there aren't that many instances where we do see her happy during the story, I was really glad when this opportunity presented itself (I have my theory on what happened here, but I'll leave it to your imaginations);

I think Valerie has finally decided to take the plunge and reveal an embarrassing secret about herself o_O

Dammit CDPR, please give us an expansion, heh

Last edited:
Top Bottom