CDPR, PLEASE Turn Off Screen Space Reflections for PS4

+
I'm on PC and the game looks even worse without SSR. Everything has this weird white light over it.

i will test patch 1.21 today. In my ps4 slim this effect is more common in dark places. But they shouldn't remove it, only add the option to turn off.

Played last night and this has definitely been improved after 1.23 drove around Aroyo and the city centre at night in the Caliburn. The difference in glare and reflections is noticable, the changes between well lit and dark areas is more sudden like they have removed a layer of ambient light, but this appears to have eliminated the "sand paper in the distance". In the daytime it is still present on some of the vehicle reflections, but definitely less noticable.

Played last night and this has definitely been improved after 1.23 drove around Aroyo and the city centre at night in the Caliburn. The difference in glare and reflections is noticable, the changes between well lit and dark areas is more sudden like they have removed a layer of ambient light, but this appears to have eliminated the "sand paper in the distance". In the daytime it is still present on some of the vehicle reflections, but definitely less noticable.
not really no .. I played yesterday on PS5 and the grainy effect still occurs. It looks like it's not going to be fixed until maybe Next gen upgrade ...

On PS4 slim, the grainy effect is less noticeable now.
The graphics are far uglier now, with very low textures on vehicles em faces. :cry:

Which mode are you playing in? Performance or Ray tracing? I've turned off the film grain on mine, but I haven't noticed the artifacts that I had on o
it does not matter on which mode you are playing, the issue still occurs. On PC you can disable it but not on consoles ...

it does not matter on which mode you are playing, the issue still occurs. On PC you can disable it but not on consoles ...
The issue also, that people in this convo seems to forget, is that IF CD PROJEKT nerf graphics for you PS4 users, it will nerf it for us PS4 PRO users, who can handle this game, twice as much a regular PS4.

CD project doesnt have the technology to notice the system differences...

Hi, I also have problems with grain in the background or on reflective surfaces as well as, in these points, the cars and pedestrians that pass leave like trails behind, I had it on ps4 pro and now I have it equally on ps5 also with this next-gen update, the thing I don't understand is why some have it and some don't. Has any of you solved it or should we hope for them as usual? I made a report with a photo attached to the problem

The issue also, that people in this convo seems to forget, is that IF CD PROJEKT nerf graphics for you PS4 users, it will nerf it for us PS4 PRO users, who can handle this game, twice as much a regular PS4.

CD project doesnt have the technology to notice the system differences...
Simple solution: Let us toggle that switch in the setup menu, just as PC.

Top Bottom