LMG Defender.

+
At the moment, LMG Defender is bugged and you can't install more than one modification on it. This is the only machine gun in the game and it is faulty.

Are you sure its a bug? I think there is such a muzzle item wich is not a suppressor that does not seem to have any stats in the description. I never tried but perhaps thats for LMG´s?

defender bug.png

yes i am sure

Today tried again to attach mods on lmg and it still bugged. Send em another report, pls do same, maybe they will notice.
Post automatically merged:

The sad thing is that this bug ruins whole heavy build if u play with a machine gun. With no mods LMG does so low damage that u cant dismember your enemies and dont receive this crazy attack speed buff. Seriously...the ONLY machine gun in the game and u missed this bug...

Last edited:
Are you sure its a bug? I think there is such a muzzle item wich is not a suppressor that does not seem to have any stats in the description. I never tried but perhaps thats for LMG´s?
Found this one, too. Did you find out, what it is for? So far, i was not able to attach it to any gun.

At the moment, LMG Defender is bugged and you can't install more than one modification on it. This is the only machine gun in the game and it is faulty.
same here, also raise the DPS ...there are pistols and SMG and Rifles that do more damage ,that's pretty sad for a LMG.

Can you CDPR fix it allready? Doubt that needs pleanty of efforts and this is the only machine gun weapon for body build and is still broken.

Best thing you can do is make a support tiket for it and hope it reaches the list for next batch of hotfixes.

Top Bottom