My collection of inspirational imagery

+
My collection of inspirational imagery

I figured it's time I just uploaded a bunch of the images I have downloaded for inspiration.

Here are some links to my Photobucket library:

Weapons & Gear

Armour & Clothing
Scenes

All in all, there are just shy of 1500 images there, collected from various websites and artists.

I hope it is as useful to everyone else as it is to me.

Nice! You have great taste my friend.

I imagine this is how my safehouse would look like...

Cheers.

Threre are probably a few duplicates in there and probably a few misplaced images too, but I hope people find it useful, or even just cool to browse.

...but its already a safehouse in Deus Ex Human Revolution....

As far as i remember, it didn't look anything like this, but since this is just a concept art it is natural.

But does it really matter? As someone who plays with a cop background i would like to have a similar safehouse.

As far as i remember, it didn't look anything like this, but since this is just a concept art it is natural.

But does it really matter? As someone who plays with a cop background i would like to have a similar safehouse.

the art style of Deus Ex HR was really good...everything else not so....

the art style of Deus Ex HR was really good...everything else not so....

There were some great things about Deus Ex HR, but they failed to utilize it to their advantage. Game was fun enough, but the main story was shallow and it failed to live to my expectations. Exploration, while fun, could have been much better. Characters could have developed much better and endings could have represented that.

There were some great things about Deus Ex HR, but they failed to utilize it to their advantage. Game was fun enough, but the main story was shallow and it failed to live to my expectations. Exploration, while fun, could have been much better. Characters could have developed much better and endings could have represented that.

yeah right. CP 2077 has to be better, CD has the possibility to make all these things better.

Cool coz I got worried for you man ;)

Damn. Gay couples - another symptomus of freakin shifting global culture which brings us closer and closer to the cyberpunk world :D

Did you know people who joke about others being gay only do it because they are insecure about their sexual orientation? So.. you may need to seek psychological help. True story.

Top Bottom