PS4 PRO Problems after patch 1.20

+
I play Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 Pro, after the patch 1.20, on combat, guns sound just appear after 15-20 seconds after you shoot, sights of guns don’t appear, V´s inventory is bugged, when i want to change the weapons to equip, lot of weapons don´t appear, (in there places there are nothing, just a black rectangle), Pop In is worse than ever, places, buldings, people don’t render, the radio musics are bugged in one moment the music disappear, the ambient sound of the city in some moments are bugged like: when you go to an area where nothing is rendered every sound disappear, and another bug that i think is related to the problems of render after patch 1.20 is a problem of occlusion culling like: i am driving a car and I can see the buildings, places disappearing and appearing , disappearing , appearing, driving a car and you look to some buildings, you unfortunately can see places trying to render beyond walls/buildings, inside buildings, and even inside/beyond the entire city. (Also, the patch 1.21 didn´t fix these problems). Are you guys having the same issues as me? I did everything the technical support asked me to do, I deleted the game from library, i deleted the data from system storage, i cleared the PS4 Pro cache, i reinstalled the game, i uploaded the saves from ps plus (cloud) and nothing changed, i can´t play the game after patch 1.20 and 1.21 I am waiting for a patch that solves my problems. Please CD fix these problems!

There are still some problems on PS4, after 1.22

Random crashes. Best one was in Where's your mind after I stepped into the airlock. It shows the cut scene and crashed just before the credits role.

Regina's Cyberphysco quest. Regina transferred me the reward of 25K for incapacitating all cyberphsyco's, but the quest shows as incomplete. I still have an Icon to collect my reward, but Regina won't pay me again.

I completed Chippin in, but never got the ask Rogue out on a date quest. That limits me to two possible endings. I'm not sure if maybe it's a dialog choice I made that prevented the quest. I know it's not time gated. I've completed all of Kerry's quests and a few other time gated quests since completing Chippin in.

There are some audio bugs, where the audio from the NPC doesn't play, but the text is shown in closed caption.

I did not get the achievement/trophy for completing all quests, etc. in the badlands. I even went and bought all the cars. This one maybe my fault and I failed, something. Not sure, but it's the easiest trophy to unlock as there are no boxing quests [beat on the brat] (that I am aware of) in the badlands.

There are still some problems on PS4, after 1.22

Random crashes. Best one was in Where's your mind after I stepped into the airlock. It shows the cut scene and crashed just before the credits role.

Regina's Cyberphysco quest. Regina transferred me the reward of 25K for incapacitating all cyberphsyco's, but the quest shows as incomplete. I still have an Icon to collect my reward, but Regina won't pay me again.

I completed Chippin in, but never got the ask Rogue out on a date quest. That limits me to two possible endings. I'm not sure if maybe it's a dialog choice I made that prevented the quest. I know it's not time gated. I've completed all of Kerry's quests and a few other time gated quests since completing Chippin in.

There are some audio bugs, where the audio from the NPC doesn't play, but the text is shown in closed caption.

I did not get the achievement/trophy for completing all quests, etc. in the badlands. I even went and bought all the cars. This one maybe my fault and I failed, something. Not sure, but it's the easiest trophy to unlock as there are no boxing quests [beat on the brat] (that I am aware of) in the badlands.
re: Regina's Cyberpsycho quest - I had a similar issue, did you pick up the reward items? There's a case on the floor near to where she's standing, I completely missed it myself. The quest resolved for me after I looted it.

I play Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 Pro, after the patch 1.20, on combat, guns sound just appear after 15-20 seconds after you shoot, sights of guns don’t appear, V´s inventory is bugged, when i want to change the weapons to equip, lot of weapons don´t appear, (in there places there are nothing, just a black rectangle), Pop In is worse than ever, places, buldings, people don’t render, the radio musics are bugged in one moment the music disappear, the ambient sound of the city in some moments are bugged like: when you go to an area where nothing is rendered every sound disappear, and another bug that i think is related to the problems of render after patch 1.20 is a problem of occlusion culling like: i am driving a car and I can see the buildings, places disappearing and appearing , disappearing , appearing, driving a car and you look to some buildings, you unfortunately can see places trying to render beyond walls/buildings, inside buildings, and even inside/beyond the entire city. (Also, the patch 1.21 didn´t fix these problems). Are you guys having the same issues as me? I did everything the technical support asked me to do, I deleted the game from library, i deleted the data from system storage, i cleared the PS4 Pro cache, i reinstalled the game, i uploaded the saves from ps plus (cloud) and nothing changed, i can´t play the game after patch 1.20 and 1.21 I am waiting for a patch that solves my problems. Please CD fix these problems!
I have pretty much had all of these problems since launch sadly.

Have adapted to ignore or put up with many aside from the following that often drive me nuts...

- Camera angles in vehicles while driving not working or it works whenever it chooses to.

- Radio stations & songs seem to all have different volume levels, which causes me to play with volume on my end quite often. Or as you mentioned = they just cut out or stop playing for no reason.

- By far the worst issue for me that has been a problem since day 1 is, when I exit any vehicle my screen has graphical distortion (almost like V's body textures are stretched from the player model and move about the screen impeding vision + breaking immersion & just annoys me to no end).

The only fix I have found is to enter the vehicle again + switch to 1st person view and exit the vehicle again. I have had to do this in the middle of combat as it makes things very difficult in some cases.

Also I have noticed lately that this will also happen when I hack a camera and switch back to V :(

By far the worst issue for me that has been a problem since day 1 is, when I exit any vehicle my screen has graphical distortion (almost like V's body textures are stretched from the player model and move about the screen impeding vision + breaking immersion & just annoys me to no end).

The only fix I have found is to enter the vehicle again + switch to 1st person view and exit the vehicle again. I have had to do this in the middle of combat as it makes things very difficult in some cases.

Also I have noticed lately that this will also happen when I hack a camera and switch back to V :(
Do you happen to have the Monowire Cyberware installed? I had a similar sounding problem that drove me crazy, it was always triggered by going from 1st to 3rd person (and vice versa), hasn't happened to me since I stopped using arm cyberware completely. The only way to stop it was to toggle the POV on vehicles or equip/unequip some clothing items.

It looked like this:

Do you happen to have the Monowire Cyberware installed? I had a similar sounding problem that drove me crazy, it was always triggered by going from 1st to 3rd person (and vice versa), hasn't happened to me since I stopped using arm cyberware completely. The only way to stop it was to toggle the POV on vehicles or equip/unequip some clothing items.

It looked like this:

WOW that is the exact issue I have and oddly it has been happening long before I had any Cyberware.

I do currently run a Legendary Monowire, but curious = do all Arm Cyberware cause this to your knowledge and if so, how do I remove any all Arm attachments ?

Have never noticed an option to just leave it unequipped once one is installed ?

Also thank you so much for your reply, have looked all over online and never found anything of a similar nature. Only the zoomed out / can't walk bug.

WOW that is the exact issue I have and oddly it has been happening long before I had any Cyberware.

I do currently run a Legendary Monowire, but curious = do all Arm Cyberware cause this to your knowledge and if so, how do I remove any all Arm attachments ?

Have never noticed an option to just leave it unequipped once one is installed ?

Also thank you so much for your reply, have looked all over online and never found anything of a similar nature. Only the zoomed out / can't walk bug.
No problem! (y) I think it's just the Monowire; as far as I know it never occurred with the others, but I only really dabbled with them briefly - I should probably test them properly. Unfortunately though it seems that once you install some cyberware you can only exchange it and not remove it completely.

No problem! (y) I think it's just the Monowire; as far as I know it never occurred with the others, but I only really dabbled with them briefly - I should probably test them properly. Unfortunately though it seems that once you install some cyberware you can only exchange it and not remove it completely.
Thanks again, trying that now = gonna replace it with Legendary Guerilla Arms and test it out. Will let ya know what I discover ;)
Post automatically merged:

So I switched over to the Projectile Launch System (Rocket Arm).

Haven't noticed the old issue / bug yet, but I can't actually switch to or use the Cyberware, which if I'm being honest = works just fine for me (one less weapon switch).

I also noticed that even though I had already purchased a Legendary version of all Arm Cyberware the ripperdocs were charging me again in full to replace?

Is this bugged or new since some update, don't recall having to pay again for Cyberware I previously purchased / owned...

Thanks again, trying that now = gonna replace it with Legendary Guerilla Arms and test it out. Will let ya know what I discover ;)

So I switched over to the Projectile Launch System (Rocket Arm).

Haven't noticed the old issue / bug yet, but I can't actually switch to or use the Cyberware, which if I'm being honest = works just fine for me (one less weapon switch).

I also noticed that even though I had already purchased a Legendary version of all Arm Cyberware the ripperdocs were charging me again in full to replace?

Is this bugged or new since some update, don't recall having to pay again for Cyberware I previously purchased / owned...
NVM XD

Last edited:
Top Bottom