small bugs during the quest "pyramid song" (mild spoilers)

+

mbrto

Forum regular
judy moves her lips when she recalls her childhood memories

when giving the old camera to judy the player sinks down rapidly then returns to the original position

i can reproduce them consistently on 2 different systems

when giving the old camera to judy the player sinks down rapidly then returns to the original position

I didn't experience this bug yet. I'm not sure it was present in the game before the patch 1.2. I'll keep my eyes open for this one. Could be worth mentionning to the tech support.

Yes, for Judy, it's "normal" and here since day-one. Maybe it's wanted, i don't know. When she says she didn't hear anything, it sounds weird after the fact :(
And for the jump, yes also here since day-one but probably not wanted. You can report it ;)

mbrto

Forum regular
Yes, for Judy, it's "normal" and here since day-one. Maybe it's wanted, i don't know. When she says she didn't hear anything, it sounds weird after the fact :(
And for the jump, yes also here since day-one but probably not wanted. You can report it ;)
possible, maybe the lip movement is intentional.
and yes, i saw this in previous versions as well

mbrto

Forum regular
For me, it seem intentional. It should be more easy and quick to not do it :)
yeah, seems like a weird thing to do unintentionally. but what do i know?
maybe the easiest way to show the subtitle is to bind the sound to a character, which also generates the lip movement

Had this since day one also - kind of funny as it reminded me of a Mass Effect 2 quest (during Thane's loyalty mission Shepard's mouth would "speak" Thane's lines - which we hear over comms)

Top Bottom